πŸ›πŸ§πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ§πŸ½πŸ§πŸΏ

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
LMAO this is so true. 😭

Good times wlh. The food was more delicious when it is eaten that way.
The competition makes it more ✨spicy✨

Last edited:
Still once in a while I go to a Somali boys out in some iskabulos crip and after his wife cooked we would eat nearly like that
Sometimes bcoz mirqan was involved 😳

But I think I’m on a good way I haven’t drank nor smoked ( cigarettes I’m not a weed smoker and Im Motivated asf had a job interview yesterday and gonna start as a clerk on Monday πŸ₯΅

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
But I think I’m on a good way I haven’t drank nor smoked ( cigarettes I’m not a weed smoker and Im Motivated asf had a job interview yesterday and gonna start as a clerk on Monday πŸ₯΅
Im proud of you. Keep up the good work
giphy.gif

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasmβ€’ Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I remember going back to motherland in the summer a few years ago this was Ramadan time we used to have a massive plate of Rice and Hilib (meat) for Dinner straight after Afur where we had Samosas,watermelons, dates etc. After that me and the boys would play Lando. Ah good times. Inshallah after covid is over I’ll go back :banderas:

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
Still once in a while I go to a Somali boys out in some iskabulos crip and after his wife cooked we would eat nearly like that
Sometimes bcoz mirqan was involved 😳

Common Win

Boogie

I remember going back to motherland in the summer a few years ago this was Ramadan time we used to have a massive plate of Rice and Hilib (meat) for Dinner straight after Afur where we had Samosas,watermelons, dates etc. After that me and the boys would play Lando. Ah good times. Inshallah after covid is over I’ll go back :banderas:
That sounds gooooood

I'm a germaphobe and could never eat off the same plate as others. I don't like eating around people I don't know well either. They could smack their lips, chew with their mouth open or loudly or worst of all pick their teeth. :vqbuyv0:

Boogie

I'm a germaphobe and could never eat off the same plate as others. I don't like eating around people I don't know well either. They could smack their lips, chew with their mouth open or loudly or worst of all pick their teeth. :vqbuyv0:
The more the merrier

Trending

Latest posts