๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฆ "I hate foreigners and the government is doing nothing."

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP

All Somalis doing business in South Africa should be prepared to leave the country incase shit hits the fan.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Yeah South Africans are going through a whole xenophobic wave. They don't seem to have this energy for their corrupt South African politicians but then again no African nation does. Instead the working man will suffer and once all the foreigners are gone they'll turn on each other. Mark my words.

Internet Nomad

VIP
Yeah South Africans are going through a whole xenophobic wave. They don't seem to have this energy for their corrupt South African politicians but then again no African nation does. Instead the working man will suffer and once all the foreigners are gone they'll turn on each other. Mark my words.
Yeah it will be horrifiying for any somali stuck in that hell hole while it falls.
1698608544349.jpeg

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Yeah it will be horrifiying for any somali stuck in that hell hole while it falls.
View attachment 301267
Yeah but they're livelihoods are there. They are less safe than the Nigerians and Ghanaians because they stick out but it's not like they can go back home right now. What South Africans don't understand is if they run all these foreign works out then their economy won't be looking all too good. If the Somalis have to relocate then Kenya is the best spot, we're set up there and doing good.

Internet Nomad

VIP
What South Africans don't understand is if they run all these foreign works out then their economy won't be looking all too good.
Its much more easier to tell people the biggest problems inlife come from foreign than to inform them on the complex nature of South Africas history and socioeconomic problems.

Its more easier to blame whitey or other africans than to do some introspection.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP

Internet Nomad

VIP
Ngl bros going crazy in that clip. Wish we had such passion for political parties.
Imagine a rally where political figures are chanting death to AS and the whole crowd cheering with them.

Emir of Zayla

๐•น๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ป๐–”๐–Š๐–™๐–˜
They havenโ€™t had their fill of blood ever since they took their country back from whites, now theyโ€™re going after innocent immigrants. Makes no sense why they donโ€™t revolt against their corrupt leaders

So I assume Indians, Asians and whites are also targeted? South Africa is going down the gutter and learned nothing from Mandela.

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP