🇨🇳 has prevented a mere debate on the HR situation in Xinjiang in the #HRC!

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Wow the country who was blackmailing the whole world for the past months for sympathy and solidarity abstained

the thing I think is really interesting here is this is basically showing you where countries stand in relation to the West. I think it also illustrates that the Gulf states are not these Western puppet states in the way that their detractors claim. supposedly the Gulf states are just handpuppets for the West but the UAE took the same stance as Cuba and Venezuela. now someone could say the UAE is "selling out to China" but if that is the case then this would contradict the narrative that the gulf states are pure handpuppets of the west.

also if anyone says I am not correct that is basically a chart of where various countries stand in relation to the West, please show me one anti-Western state that voted "yes" and one pro-Western state that voted "no". I could accept there might be some exceptions but it seems that pretty much all the anti-Western states voted no and the pro-Western voted yes.

also Ukraine went with neutral because they want to play both sides. they want the backing of the West but they also want to appeal to China.

Laagite

الداروودي
Whose bright idea was it to have failed and communistic countries chair the HRC.

Cuba - who knows what goes over there
Mauritania - real time slavery
Venezuela - ruled by a narcisistic dictator Maduro
China - they gon block Xingjiang issue from within.
Qatar - makes the Soviet Union working condition look humane
Iran - do we need to look them up.

Like putting women abusers in charge of women's shelter, this shit is doa.

Last edited: