🆘🚨ALLAHU AKBAR! Serial Killer Targeting Muslim Men in Albuquerque, New Mexico! 4 dead within 8 months, but Muslims make up less than 1% of the pop?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
i’m as confused as you are but he’s admitted to it
This must be a rumor because I don’t see that anywhere. Literally CNN just updated 4 mins ago and family denies involvement. A son was already released.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Roughly 20% of 180 million Pakistanis are Shia. That gives you over 36 million people.

10-15% of Afghans are Shia as well.
Yeah but they attended the Islamic Center of New Mexico, that’s not a Shia mosque. The President of the mosque is the one saying this. Why would the authorities tell him this? That’s not even legal.

Lets just wait and see
:snoop:

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Lets wait for the facts to come out. Here in my country, a guy in a mosque bear sprayed congregants. Everyone called it a hate crime. Days later, the criminal's name was reported on the news and it was a Pakistani called Mohammad Moiz Omar.

I knew it. I was right. So a Sunni guy killed a bunch of Shia guys because his daughter married a Sunni.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
I have been telling you kids for years to stop your hatred of gaal and cadaans. It only hurts you, not them. You have all been brainwashed. I am vindicated again.

Nothing good ever comes from blaming whitey or gaal and eating up BLM talking points. But no one ever listens to me.

Be calm, relax, and wait for the facts to come out. Except of course no one listens to me. Keep crying wolf and no one will eventually care because there is really no wolf but just an emotional attention seeking boy.

HoodHawiye

polygamist
Yeah but they attended the Islamic Center of New Mexico, that’s not a Shia mosque. The President of the mosque is the one saying this. Why would the authorities tell him this? That’s not even legal.

Lets just wait and see
:snoop:
shiites in usa usually attend sunnie mosques because they don't have the money or numbers to build their own. quit coping

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Didn't "I" Say the killer is "One of them"??? And you guys thumbed me down? Whose right now?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The Killer is possibly a Hindhu or a deranged Pakistani, one of them. This does not look like the work of a mad White racist

@Based u concur right? lol
1660138833935.png

Trending