๐™‹๐™๐™Š๐™Š๐™ ๐˜ผ๐™๐˜ผ๐˜ฝ๐™Ž ๐˜ผ๐™๐™€ ๐™‹๐™€๐™๐™Ž๐™„๐˜ผ๐™‰ ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ฟ ๐™’๐™€ ๐˜ผ๐™๐™€ ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐™‡

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
Oh my God not only did you not even read what I said properly you don't even know basic Arab history

The Adnani Ismaili Arabs are from Ibrahim AS who was a foreigner from the Akkadian empire

I'm not even ganna deal with this bs after this

NIGGA I said they moved from Egypt and Kush to the fertile crescent and made many towns and then after 1000 years conquered the whole territory
The Semitic tribe Ibrahim belongs to originated from Arabia. They settled in southern Mesopotamia. They were most likely Amorites. Mind you these Amorites would have had many different J1 lineages including E-M34, T1a et and few other minor lineages. All the major Adnan lineages belong to J1-FGC11 which has roots from southern Arabia. This is the lineage of Ibrahim confirmed by Arabs from Saudi Arabia.

Here is the most extensive study of 700 people accross all regions of Saudi Arabia. Itโ€™s called

โ€œExtensive geographical and social structure in the paternal lineages of Saudi Arabia revealed by analysis of 27 Y-STRโ€​

Extensive geographical and social structure in the paternal lineages of Saudi Arabia revealed by analysis of 27 Y-STRs - PubMed

Saudi Arabia's indigenous population is organized into patrilineal descent groups, but to date, little has been done to characterize its population structure, in particular with respect to the male-specific region of the Y chromosome. We have used the 27-STR Yfiler<sup>ยฎ</sup> Plus kit to...
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

Out of 700 Arabs you had
424 J1
66 E1b1b
15 T

1688671636781.png

Cush

Cushite Arab
Sarcastic Yeah Right GIF by MOODMAN

So why don't Somalis speak their own, widely recognised variant of Arabic?

:cosbyhmm::damedamn:
The ancient Arabs crossed the read sea according to sources so they mingled with the people and adopted their language, then when Daarood came he was 1 guy with a few tribesmen who left

Cush

Cushite Arab
The Sabeans, go read my post about Ubaidah bin Samit and Al Azd tribe conquering Egypt

Those considered pure blood Arabs by the way
Yes and Ismail settled with them, who else could his progeny marry? They married them for generations, and the Akkadians whom Ibrahim AS was from were black Cushites too

And slowly the Indo Europeans expanded from Turkey for 2500 years throughout the north so of course a portion are lighter plus Persian slavery, thus the mix in the army

Sabeans are not ancient. Neither are they dark.
Ubadah ibn Samit was a Commander in the army going to conquer Egypt for Islam and directly reported to Umar Bin Khattab. When they reached Cairo, they entered thru the Coptic (Christian) domain that was ruled by a man named alMuqawqis.

Al-Muqawqis was unpleased. He could not accept that they were being lead by a black man, so he said:

โ€œTake this black one (man) away from me, and bring forth another to speak to meโ€.
The Muslim army replied:

"This man is the best of us in reasoning & knowledge, and the black & the white to us are exactly the same
AlMuqawqis said:
โ€œHow can you accept him to be the best amongst you? He should be the least amongst you...โ€
Ubadah gave a response that shocked alMuqawqis:

โ€œAre you intimidated by my blackness? Amongst the Sahaba Iโ€™ve left behind are a thousand men that are as black as me and even blacker...and if you saw them you would be scared.
Iโ€™m an old man, my youth has left me, but I would not be scared if one hundred of you wanted to fight me! I am not afraid of you and the same is true for all of these companionsโ€.

Ubadah ibn Samit was a Commander in the army going to conquer Egypt for Islam and directly reported to Umar Bin Khattab. When they reached Cairo, they entered thru the Coptic (Christian) domain that was ruled by a man named alMuqawqis.

Al-Muqawqis was unpleased. He could not accept that they were being lead by a black man, so he said:

โ€œTake this black one (man) away from me, and bring forth another to speak to meโ€.
The Muslim army replied:

"This man is the best of us in reasoning & knowledge, and the black & the white to us are exactly the same
AlMuqawqis said:
โ€œHow can you accept him to be the best amongst you? He should be the least amongst you...โ€
Ubadah gave a response that shocked alMuqawqis:

โ€œAre you intimidated by my blackness? Amongst the Sahaba Iโ€™ve left behind are a thousand men that are as black as me and even blacker...and if you saw them you would be scared.
Iโ€™m an old man, my youth has left me, but I would not be scared if one hundred of you wanted to fight me! I am not afraid of you and the same is true for all of these companionsโ€.
Many Ethiopians were amongst the Sahaba .

Many Ethiopians were amongst the Sahaba .
Are u blind, none those guys are Ethiopians and Ubaidah bin Samit was not Ethiopian lol, they were from Al Azd tribe and he commanded them, they descend from Sabeans that fled the Marib dam collape and went North

Cush

Cushite Arab
Are u blind, none those guys and Ubaidah bin Samit was not Ethiopian lol, they were from Al Azd tribe and he commanded them, they descend from Sabeans that fled the Marib dam collape and went North
The guy could barely read or understand basic points I made, don't be surprised

Are u blind, none those guys are Ethiopians and Ubaidah bin Samit was not Ethiopian lol, they were from Al Azd tribe and he commanded them, they descend from Sabeans that fled the Marib dam collape and went North
He could have had African maternal ancestry. Skin colour is useless. Vast Majority of Al Azd are J1-Z640 and other J1 lineages

Trending

Latest posts