๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•บ๐–’๐–Š๐–Œ๐–† ๐•ป๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
You need to work on the Big 3 Fundamental parts of your being. The Mind, Body and Soul.
IMG_2247.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A breakdown of Each part and its role

The Mind - Psychological
  • Self-Consciousness
  • Sub-Consciousness
  • Emotions
  • Free will
The Body - Physical
  • Health
  • Fitness
  • Appereance
The Soul - Spiritual
  • God-Consciousness
  • Spiritual Immune System
  • Imaan
If you are able to master these 3 levels then you are on your way to becoming the best version of yourself.

The next Trinity you should work on after this is: Family, Friends and Community. I can continue and explain of these concepts but they are pretty simple to grasp.

I am not trying to incorporate some wishy washy sufi magic bs im just trying to give advice to the average muslim reader and a guide from where to start.

Each topic within the Mind Body and Soul topic can have full thread of information to expand on so take with a grain of salt that this thread is super simple.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP

Internet Nomad

VIP
i see his point but this applies to those who seek wordly material gain with stoicism he mostly discusses those kind of people. A stoic is a person who controls his emotions not fight them, he fights himself and his spirit before he does the world.
People think stoicsim means becoming a robot but when it actually means being aware and control of your emotions.

Guys would watch a bit of American psycho and redpill motivational stoic quotes and run with that concept of stoicism

Trending

Latest posts