★★The Gratitude Attitude Challenge Thread★★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Friends,

Every new month or so, I personally focus and try to change a certain aspect of my daily life. For the past 2 months I was more focused on my social life, and its balance with social media and real people, and boy did I have unanticipated results from that, but that story is for another day. This month I had begun to be more focused on my attitude, the way I treat those around me and the little ego I have left in me (another story for another day).

So as to dispel the negativity from our little dwelling here, I'd like to propose a little challenge.

Everyday as you log on and begin to read on about the new threads over at the other sub forums, hop in here before doing so. Take 10 mins to think, and post 2-3 things you are grateful for on that day. It could be anything. Could be a person, an experience, an object, animals, whatever you want! As the days go by to form into weeks, we'll recap on our previous posts and look at any changes we observe along the way.

Quite a simple thing anyone can do. I was hoping to include a "10 pushups per day challenge" but I can't push the boundaries here that far.

So hop on in!

Mans need whatever you smokin g.You looking happy af in your pic
Lots of people are grateful for weed too!

1. I am grateful for the fact that positive spreads across easier than negativity.
2. I am grateful for the fact that with every mistake, fail and basic L, there will always be something one can learn from it.
3. I am grateful for being alive, something I think most dead people would want so badly.

Lots of people are grateful for weed too!

1. I am grateful for the fact that positive spreads across easier than negativity.
2. I am grateful for the fact that with every mistake, fail and basic L, there will always be something one can learn from it.
3. I am grateful for being alive, something I think most dead people would want so badly.

I am grateful for my health and my sanity
I am grateful for the opportunities I have been given
I am grateful for the support of my family and friends

N

NaomiHoney

I am grateful for my progress in life.
I am grateful for my happiness
I am grateful for accepting me and no longer being hard on myself.

Bohol

VIP
Mans need whatever you smokin g.You looking happy af in your pic

That is Ainsley Harriott, a famous British cook Lol.

article-2237202-15944441000005DC-754_468x449.jpg

Seoul

. . .
Everyday I'm thankful for God for giving me patience and self control to deal with the idiots at work and not punching them in the throat.

:rejoice:

I'm grateful for my health and Imaan
I'm grateful for my family and friends
I'm grateful for this little bundle of joy that's on its way
I'm grateful for my wonderful husband
I'm grateful for being alive and being able to express my gratitude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending