“We’ve been wronged, we need an apology” - Anwar Gargash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
The whole affair was very shady. I wonder how much Qoslaaye got paid to look the other way in the Berbera deal.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
It's like spitting on someone and then asking them to apologize for being in your way.

Wonder how Farmaajo will deal with this insult.

If it was Trump he would've nuked them before he finished the sentence.

I don't even think the Berbera deal is a good one but then again we are an unrecognized country and I am enjoying farmaajo running around like a headless chicken. Somalia banned uae and dp world after they pledged to invest over half a billion dollars in berbera and demanded that they respected somalia's territorial integrity. Uae turned around and said we don't give a damn about your parliament and territorial integrity and said say sorry to us lol Now Somalia is begging the uae to take them back and are asking Eritrea of all countries to mediate. This is comedy gold on epic proportions. Especially since Farmaajo has no say whatsoever on what goes on in the republic of somaliland. We can just tell Uae to get lost at any point i think uae knows this lol We should just enjoy the drama and watch it unfold. looooooooooool :damn:

The Holy Nation of somaliland being international fought over hilarious
Merrihan are like the equivilant of langaab warsengeli.
The holy ishaq clan don't listen to a langaab The Holy sheikh ishaq doesn't bow down to dessert rat arabs. Why is he begging them loooooool Someone please make him stop. This langaab boy has no self respect he would rather live with no dignity then see somaliland progress. loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool :ooh::mjlol::pachah1:

The holy ishaq clan don't listen to a langaab The Holy sheikh ishaq doesn't bow down to dessert rat arabs. Why is he begging them loooooool Someone please make him stop. This langaab boy has no self respect he would rather live with no dignity then see somaliland progress. loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool :ooh::mjlol::pachah1:

Did take your pills

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP

Abaayo Marehan are bigger and much powerful than your clan that eats porcupines.

Marehan are landeeres. Isaaq are gonna take orders from a Marehan man how does that feel?

He's a landeere man,

War maa walantahay?

Abaayo Marehan are bigger and much powerful than your clan that eats porcupines.

Marehan are landeeres. Isaaq are gonna take orders from a Marehan man how does that feel?

He's a landeere man,

War maa walantahay?

Are you flipping insane? That cockroach is a merihan they have never in the history of somalies amounted to anything. The only thing they have is siyad barre and he was a psychotic mad man.
Merihan can never tell a isaaq what to do. Ask yourself this can farmaajo walk in Somaliland today? No he can't because isaaq would most likely put a bullet in his head for walking on their land let alone take orders from a langaab.

You are very delusional. Have you forgotten what we did to siyaad barre?.
The final chapter of Siyad Barre is as follows.

"The Final day of siyad barre.
The Fool was utterly forsaken by God and man alike, chased out of his country by the noble ishaq clan then booted out off Kenya by the bantus to Nigeria. A former dictator that turned beggar, his allies all but abandant him and literally were fighting for their own lives, he had no friends, no legacy, living in exile in Nigeria. Although treated well by the Nigerian authorities at first, the fallen dictator was paid scant respect by the average Nigerian and his hotel was robbed more than once. Unable to accept defeat the old fool died in a grubby Lagos hotel rumour has it through committing suicide and on the toilet.. That was the end of his chapter."

:jcoleno::drakelaugh::mjlol:
22449727_10159711933950647_4862938682928211354_n.jpg

Last edited:
@Samsung Marehan was the only clan to have a political party with a tribal name that gained a seat. This was in the 60s

Saying Marehan only have Siyad Barre as history is baloney.

MarehanUnion2.JPG

votefromlugh.JPG

@Samsung Marehan was the only clan to have a political party with a tribal name that gained a seat. This was in the 60s

Saying Marehan only have Siyad Barre as history is baloney.

MarehanUnion2.JPG

votefromlugh.JPG

I will Look into that But what I do know is Merihaans have always been beggers and have no self respect and dignity. They always talk big then back of and come back crawling For example when Siyad barre was begging snm rebels for peace before we kicked his ass out the country lol .

20597146_10159376069160647_1364857150037654716_n.jpg

20525689_10159376070020647_1817820032171966150_n.jpg

20621158_10159376070680647_6014250398460297548_n.jpg

:chrisfreshhah::ahh::dead:

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
@Samsung marehans were donkey fucking every somali clan for 20 years no somali clan can ever do that ever again therefore they are the most laandheere nikkas end of discussion no somali can ever reach the boss level of Siad Barre and that is a big fact

@Samsung marehans were donkey fucking every somali clan for 20 years no somali clan can ever do that ever again therefore they are the most laandheere nikkas end of discussion no somali can ever reach the boss level of Siad Barre and that is a big fact

I think as clans go Habar Jeclo alone is far more superior then the whole of merixaan/darood sayid barre sympathizers combined.

Silaanyo the chairman of the Somaliland national movement SNM in 1988 defeated the strongest African army of the time Somalia. With just 3000 men lol

He then moved on to become el presidente of the holy nation Somaliland.
and got Farmaajo running around like a headless chicking to stop the berbera deal silaanyo started all while he is comfortable retired.
images.jpg

Siyad barre died in exile defeated and left his country in ruins. Thats not a boss thats a looser.

Last edited:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I think as clans go Habar Jeclo alone is far more superior then the whole of merixaan/darood sayid barre sympathizers combined.

Silaanyo the chairman of the Somaliland national movement SNM in 1988 defeated the strongest African army of the time Somalia. With just 3000 men lol

He then moved on to become el presidente of the holy nation Somaliland.
and got Farmaajo running around like a headless chicking to stop the berbera deal silaanyo started all while he is comfortable retired.
View attachment 51585

Siyad barre died in exile defeated and left his country in ruins. Thats not a boss thats a looser.
Silyaano was probably the worst president somaliland has had so far. Let’s see how bixi is but so far I’m not a fan of him also but atleast he’s stomping out some sort of corruption unlike siilanyo

Silyaano was probably the worst president somaliland has had so far. Let’s see how bixi is but so far I’m not a fan of him also but atleast he’s stomping out some sort of corruption unlike siilanyo

Their both the same to me. I support all my leaders. Much success to musse bixi long may he reign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending