“Unregulated Capitalism is a Suicide Pact”: Noam Chomsky talks to Lowkey

Capitalism and communism are just mottos. There is no nation that has a pure communism or pure capitalism. I dont know economics. I would to know what really happens under pure capitalalism and pure communism. We can finally settle the debate

Capitalism and communism are just mottos. There is no nation that has a pure communism or pure capitalism. I dont know economics. I would to know what really happens under pure capitalalism and pure communism. We can finally settle the debate
The idea of pure is impossible, but since you admitted to not knowing about economics I can best give you a description of Communism. With communism the concept is that the means of gaining capital should distributed to the workers who accumulated the wealth. In a factory it isn't the boss who tolls the machines to generate their wealth but the labor of the men and women who work in his factory. Thus in the idea, those who created the wealth with their hands should gain that wealth. As well the destruction of classes where there isn't unjust hierarchy where one is on the top and another in the bottom. So in end the ideal end result is that a nation will abolish the state, abolish the privilege, and the wealth is dolled out to those who made it.

Trending