“The plan is for multinational troops to replace atmis”

Great choice for appeasement. Havent heard calacaal from these folks for the harsh treatment they receive, they deserve to be well treated for still sticking with Somalia despite how shitty Somali’s treat them.
Yes, I have to attract them because they are the most abundant "minorities" in the south, and I can attract them to my side and make many leave Al-Shabaab - think about it. The oppressed minorities in Somalia are the only ones who turn to this movement, especially the Bantu, because they benefit from it so as not to be swallowed up by them. Big tribes, give them their rights and make them the government = gain absolute loyalty and stifle the Al-Shabaab movement even more

How long are these ones planning to stay? I thought the SNA was supposed to be prepared to handle security matters by the time ATMIS leaves.

Yeah it seems the current Somali government failed the war on shabaab and can’t meat the deadline they promised. Now we will see Malaysian, German, Polish, Argentinian etc troops all over Somalia. These troops will be more disciplined than those fufu heads. The IC is desperate to get Somalia on its feet and start oil drilling I assume.
I’m actually afraid they might introduce lgbtq nonsense and some other dhaqanxumo to the children of xamar and rape little girls Malaysians and argentinians are cool but polish and German are fucking disgusting it wasn’t a long ago when this German man died with a dildo in his ass which electrocuted him, these people have some of the worst dhaqan I have ever seen. Scandinavians in general have a bad dhaqan for example in 1991 in xamar a dozen Belgium pedos (or peacekeepers) raped a little maskiin girl in public. These African peacekeepers are actually better for now.

XuseenS

Guul iyo Gobanimo
You are all hypocrites who don't understand why this is needed, you engage in qabyaalad on a daily basis and then act shocked that we can't agree to defend our country.

How long are these ones planning to stay? I thought the SNA was supposed to be prepared to handle security matters by the time ATMIS leaves.
They stayed because of bad performance of SNA. Again, I know who is to blame for this, but I won’t derail the thread.
You are all hypocrites who don't understand why this is needed, you engage in qabyaalad on a daily basis and then act shocked that we can't agree to defend our country.
Sxb care to explain why this is needed? Because I heavily disagree.

XuseenS

Guul iyo Gobanimo
Because it is the results of your clannism that makes it NEEDED. We can hardly agree on a common constitution, we have people waving other flags, enemies flags just for their hatred of their own country. We have corrupt leaders who are supported by people here because they happen to share the same clan. We have no accountability whatsoever. We are a divided country and the only thing people do in this forum is to fuel it. :snoop:

Because it is the results of your clannism that makes it NEEDED. We can hardly agree on a common constitution, we have people waving other flags, enemies flags just for their hatred of their own country. We have corrupt leaders who are supported by people here because they happen to share the same clan. We have no accountability whatsoever. We are a divided country and the only thing people do in this forum is to fuel it. :snoop:
I share your sentiment, it’s just that the only ones who can want the best for Somalia, is another Somali who isn’t corrupt. AMISOM are involved in heinous activities that set our nation back heavily, I can only imagine what these new troops will do. What I will say, is that we need them until Somali’s wake up and decide to have 1m1v. The constitution is bogus for many reasons. So it’s not our path to that.

NidarNidar

Punisher
The current FGS is corrupt to the core and incompetent, I see potential with the Danab brigade(2,000) and Gorgor Forces(6,000 - 2k deaths/desertion) if we can capitalise and give resources to these two, Al kebab would be defeated within the next 5 years.

The SNA needs to separate itself from clannism, the elites from Danab and Gorgor should be the next generation of leaders in the military, and Somalia needs to be built on institutions loyal only to the country.

But without training, equipment, coordination, community engagement and leadership, the south will remain a cesspool, al kebab is a symptom, and the root cause can only be resolved with genuine grassroots movement.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
If the population don’t protest this then Im washing my hands off. In the age of mass usage of social media, no one can be ignorant about this. People were against Amisom and the fgs until AS, those vermin revealed their true colors and started to oppress the people under then. Even them bring shisheeye to our lands, nacala. Also AS could finish those 20 000 troops with no air power and logistics.

This is blatant. Fucking blatant. If this happens then hala cadaabo these fuckers at charge. Only reason why I support the FGS is due to the success of fighting against AS. Only thing that mattered for me as it affects all other things.

If the population don’t protest this then Im washing my hands off. In the age of mass usage of social media, no one can be ignorant about this. People were against Amisom and the fgs until AS, those vermin revealed their true colors and started to oppress the people under then. Even them bring shisheeye to our lands, nacala. Also AS could finish those 20 000 troops with no air power and logistics.

This is blatant. Fucking blatant. If this happens then hala cadaabo these fuckers at charge. Only reason why I support the FGS is due to the success of fighting against AS. Only thing that mattered for me as it affects all other things.
qumaanye toosi qumaanye jooji is all their doing instead of jobs

When they discussed a few months ago and the Somali’s were speaking to the UN, the Somali gov requested them to stay “indefinitely”

Somalis are funny and full of delusions lmao. Why would a white man replace bantus when they don't even have appetite to send ground forces to ukraine and they are also withdrawing en masse from west Africa and Middle east?

Leave alone Europe and Malaysia even Egypt won't send any forces to somalia. Bantus is the most the sfg can get from the international community

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Somalis are funny and full of delusions lmao. Why would a white man replace bantus when they don't even have appetite to send ground forces to ukraine and they are also withdrawing en masse from west Africa and Middle east?

Leave alone Europe and Malaysia even Egypt won't send any forces to somalia. Bantus is the most the sfg can get from the international community
Thats True the only people cheap enough to risk their lives in a place like Somalia are gaajo Bantus

Thats True the only people cheap enough to risk their lives in a place like Somalia are gaajo Bantus
I actually appreciate the African troops over other ethnicities, they are anti khanis, anti liberal, more conservative like us and don’t do anything too offensive. But at the end of the day, all foreigners must go by will or by force. foreigners are a driving force of destabilization

Another hsm classic
14D12A0F-0964-4ACA-B1FD-88497670C72C.jpeg

Trending