“Talking white”

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@sophisticate sounds like she's a Children's audiobook narrator. Really satisfying voice but in a maternal sense for me at least. Kinda like a kindergarten or bedtime story throwback.
:mjdontkno:

In poetic form perhaps. Depends on the passage being read. If its maudlin or a macabre I promise it won't sound nurturing lol.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
In poetic form perhaps. Depends on the passage being read. If its maudlin or a macabre I promise it won't sound nurturing lol.
Googled what that was.
:dead:

Idk I sound like a young suburban teen. No slang just regular southern ontario. I can somewhat do the hockey talk but I do use some of those words every now and then and especially in high school

@sop
Googled what that was.
:dead:

Idk I sound like a young suburban teen. No slang just regular southern ontario. I can somewhat do the hockey talk but I do use some of those words every now and then and especially in high school
Didn't you speak one time? You sounded Canadian af.

This racist white guy I used to work with used to say black people cant talk properly cause their tongue is too big. Wallahi he was hilarious. Guy was basically a white Somali.

Trending

Latest posts