“Somali” being used as an insult by Indians

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
C3A308ED-7682-49C3-A118-1ED58EB75C06.jpeg

Indians are using us as Fkd how far we have fallen.

Imagine making a thread and caring what hindus of all people have to say. They smell extremely vile, very dirty don't grasp basic hygiene, and literally worship an animal. They are the last people I take an offence.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
I dont know why these northern Indians hate on Southern indians, I had a southern Indian friend yeah he was Hindu but you can tell from their phenotype But man He was a chill guy.

View attachment 328283
Indians are using us as Fkd how far we have fallen.

How is being a Keralite a diss in the first place? Kerala is miles above other Indian states, they are civilized, well educated, their region is among the safest for travel and for women's safety, and it's an area of vast natural beauty. They also have the least outdoor defecation.

20240509_171506.jpg

How was this supposed to be a diss again lol. They are miles above the others.

:chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah:
I can't believe a fucking street-shitting, genetic dead-end, Poojeet rapist actually had the gall to say another remotely negative about Somalis wallahi looooooooooooooool. They fucking gall.

I wish I had the energy/twitter so I could drive this dickhead into a mental health crisis.

NidarNidar

Punisher
How is being a Keralite a diss in the first place? Kerala is miles above other Indian states, they are civilized, well educated, their region is among the safest for travel and for women's safety, and it's an area of vast natural beauty. They also have the least outdoor defecation.

View attachment 328285

How was this supposed to be a diss again lol. They are miles above the others.
1715293677871.png

Thank Islam for this.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
We are a deeply dysfunctional bunch but I'll be damned if I see a smelly Pajeet who takes a dump in the middle of the street, who grapes woman because he can't get any bobs and vegana try and insult us.

Them Elephant worshiping and curry munching cunts are getting way too arrogant nowadays :sass2:

Imagine making a thread and caring what hindus of all people have to say. They smell extremely vile, very dirty don't grasp basic hygiene, and literally worship an animal. They are the last people I take an offence.
You have my props for making this based post. 👏 Wasn't expecting that from you.

While @johnsepei5 and @DivineMartial need to stop being such babies. Snap back instead of being all "we're so defeated waaah 😭"

Trending