“Satanic Temple” Vows to Defend Abortion

“Liberal Muslims” have to have one of the weirdest ideologies in history…. champion Islam, supposedly… by joining with satanists, homos and atheists… meanwhile pushing all kinds of stuff that goes against Islam… and then promote yourself as a champion of Islam…..

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
The Satanic Temple is much more rational and less harmful than Christian conservatives. Unless you actually believe they worship Satan lol.

The Satanic Temple is much more rational and less harmful than Christian conservatives. Unless you actually believe they worship Satan lol.

Are you sure you’re a Muslim?

The Quran says Christians are the closest to Muslims. Are you pro-abortion?

And even if we say the satanists are actually atheists and they’re just larping as satanists (and even they will admit that there are also “theistic satanists” who literally worship satan- and these organizations are bound to contain both larpers and people who literally pray to satan)- Christians are closer to Muslims than atheists are.

Edit: also btw that symbol they’re displaying is an occult symbol that has to do with literal devil-worship and the baphomet… so if they say they’re just extra-edgy atheists… well suuuure that’s what they they tell the public… but obviously there’s definitely some actual devil-worship going on with them… that symbol is not an atheist symbol… that is a symbol is associated with occultism and literal devil-worship

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
“Liberal Muslims” have to have one of the weirdest ideologies in history…. champion Islam, supposedly… by joining with satanists, homos and atheists… meanwhile pushing all kinds of stuff that goes against Islam… and then promote yourself as a champion of Islam…..

Of course they would where do you think all those aborted fetus go? Straight to Satanists for their sick rituals.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Are you sure you’re a Muslim?

The Quran says Christians are the closest to Muslims. Are you pro-abortion?

And even if we say the satanists are actually atheists and they’re just larping as satanists (and even they will admit that there are also “theistic satanists” who literally worship satan- and these organizations are bound to contain both larpers and people who literally pray to satan)- Christians are closer to Muslims than atheists are.

Edit: also btw that symbol they’re displaying is an occult symbol that has to do with literal devil-worship and the baphomet… so if they say they’re just extra-edgy atheists… well suuuure that’s what they they tell the public… but obviously there’s definitely some actual devil-worship going on with them… that symbol is not an atheist symbol… that is a symbol is associated with occultism and literal devil-worship

Yes Satanists are just edgy goth atheists trying to trigger religious nutheads like yourself. It's painfully obvious yet works every time.

And if there are some who are really worshipping the personification of evil then I don't really care, they're both kaafirs but at least one of them isn't stripping away people's rights.
“Part poet, part pioneer, part provocateur ☭“

wait a minute… let me ask as well… @Radical Canjeerorism are you a Communist? Do you denounce Communism?
Let's not talk about communism dear sir. I prefer we keep it on topic. Don't give me a reason to air your dirty uighur genocide denying, secret Jewish cabal believing, jihadist wahabi "Covid is a hoax" MBS ass kissing laundry

Let's not talk about communism dear sir. I prefer we keep it on topic. Don't give me a reason to air your dirty uighur genocide denying, secret Jewish cabal believing, jihadist wahabi "Covid is a hoax" MBS ass kissing laundry

uhh… yeah I believe in stuff about yahud. “Jihadist wahabi”? If that’s what you want to call Salafis, I guess. I don’t support the khawarij but I wouldn’t expect facts to matter to you. “Covid is a hoax”? yeah, I think it’s just the flu. MBS? Where have I said anything for or against MBS? I don’t say anything about MBS. And if that’s being a shill for him, by that logic I’m a shill for pretty much every government of every Muslim country.

now as for the Uyghur thing… I do think they are being brainwashed in re-education camps but the West is exaggerating for political reasons.

I can’t help but notice you want to hide that you’re a commie. just come out and admit it. You’re an extreme leftist sjw male feminist who doesn’t want to be honest about what you believe and I wouldn’t be surprised if you’re hidden about your real views on religion as well.

This may break many hearts here... but any woman below 35 is too young for me.

what kind of man writes that? unless you’re 40 or something, that is weird as hell. You’re an extreme sjw male feminist type, I remember you.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
uhh… yeah I believe in stuff about yahud. “Jihadist wahabi”? If that’s what you want to call Salafis, I guess. I don’t support the khawarij but I wouldn’t expect facts to matter to you. “Covid is a hoax”? yeah, I think it’s just the flu. MBS? Where have I said anything for or against MBS? I don’t say anything about MBS. And if that’s being a shill for him, by that logic I’m a shill for pretty much every government of every Muslim country.

now as for the Uyghur thing… I do think they are being brainwashed in re-education camps but the West is exaggerating for political reasons.

I can’t help but notice you want to hide that you’re a commie. just come out and admit it. You’re an extreme leftist sjw male feminist who doesn’t want to be honest about what you believe and I wouldn’t be surprised if you’re hidden about your real views on religion as well.

what kind of man writes that? unless you’re 40 or something, that is weird as hell. You’re an extreme sjw male feminist type, I remember you.
Thank you for confirming and doubling down on everything I just said. As for the Saudi shill accusation well Here it is. Here's you trying so hard to make them the victim. When they're the ones bombing school busses full of children. But you can tell me how all the constants news reports are western propanga and that that your Saudi owned sources are non-biased

And yeah. The guy with the communist sigil in his tagline is trying to hide that he's a commie. Fucking Grade A detective work there.

Also, I like hot cougars. sue me.

Imagine wanting to murder children so badly that you resort to literal fucking Satanism. There's no way gaal women are this demonic or lack self-awareness to this extent, there's NO way :dwill:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Oh @Radical Canjeerorism, I see you posted again. I have no idea what you said because I didn’t read it. I’m not interested in reading sjw feminist literature but if I’m ever in the mood for that, I guess I’ll go check out your posts.
This is the most pathetic response I've ever gotten here and that's saying something. At least you're honest about your cognitive limitations.

Trending

Latest posts