“Protecting” women in the community

Why do we constantly pretend like we are protecting Somali women by holding them back from scholarships, educational opportunities, earlier marriages etc. Our community is such a joke. Is it possible to switch ethnicities.

greznigrezni

He/Him/She/Her/It/Zey/Zas/
Why do we constantly pretend like we are protecting Somali women by holding them back from scholarships, educational opportunities, earlier marriages etc. Our community is such a joke. Is it possible to switch ethnicities.
Somali girls in MN are gangsters. My scooter was recently robbed in Karmel by xalimo xangsters. I hope they never get married, I hope they die of old age, I hope their cats eat their corpse, I hope they fall from buildings, I hope they dissapoint their parents, and I hope that every bad luck around the world strikes them like arrows.

RIP 2020-2022

emove-touring-black_500s.jpg

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Who’s holding back Somali women from scholarships :comeon:

Trending