“Proof” that Ancient Egyptians were Black

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful

Did she forget Somalia was part of east Africa same with Eritrea. This dumb girl called sudan a east African country when Sudan is a north African country.
Out of Africa theory has been debunked too.

Last edited:

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
i hate hoteps wallahi. west africa needs to better their PR image so their descendants dont claim every other land on earth, we wuz antarticans coming up soon

They were black tho :zhqjlmx:
1595950117258.png

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
@Ayubi Ibn Al Makhtoum Ibn A'af min medinati San'aa , wadiifatuhu fil madbakhi mad'am , laysa lahu jawaazu safri wa yuriidu waahid kontarabaan
wa huwa yuqazin Kuli yawm Al Qaat Marqaan fi shawaari'a wa Qaal
"Kaan lown El Mesriyin Aswad , fa inahum wa asuulahum aswad min qaarah Al Afriiq"
Ya akhi intabeh anta Kanady a'arabi wa tuhibu as sharaabu Hennessy

Didn’t ramsuss the 111 had e1b1b1b in him
WALLAHI I DONT KNOW AND I DONT CARE ALL THIS WHO WAS RULING EGYPT DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT BLACK PEOPLE WORLD WIDE ARE STILL THE LOWEST IN tHE WORLDS SOCIETY AFRICA IS POVERTY STRICKEN BLACK AMERICANS ARE WEAK AND BEING KILLED 24 7 BY RACIST AND BY THEIR OWN AKA GANGS
BLACK LATINOS ARE THE POOREST IN LATINA AMERICA DARK SKIN INDIANS ARE THE LOWEST IN THE CASTE SYSTEM I KNOW THEY AINT BLACK BUT SO MUCH COLORISM AND RACISM IN THE WORLD HOW DOES IF ITS TRUE BLACK RULED EGYPT MAKE THE DARKER SKINS PEOPLE LIVES BETTER TODAY ? OK BLACKS RULED EGYPT AND BUILT THE PYRAMIDS WHTA HAVE THEY DONE SINCE ?

Trending

Latest posts