“Pro-black “ half breed Obama lectures conservative black men

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
This dude diddly shit for blacks but some crappy government programs for s and make pretty speeches.
Many other Africans HATE him and a couple of told me that he was kicked out of Uganda and Kenya for telling to push LGBT agenda there. Trump was better than Bush.

What a hypocrite Obama is, doesn't matter because a record amount of Black people voted for Trump, especially black men, good for them. Keep voting conservative, rather than vote for a party who's foundations have led to your people trapped in their situation while everyone even your own women berate you

Although Trump lost and I'm quite glad he did, the Republican party will need new candidates that will propose actual solutions to their problems, 60 years of voting for the Democrats haven't done them any good, make them earn your vote, the dems will be shooked to the core, i also can't help but see that Hispanics and Muslims voted more red this time around too, things are looking bright 😎

Well, they are having sons that are like Obama because of their non-black partners. Sorry not sorry. They connected with Trump because Trump is a woman abusing narcissists like most of them. So if their feelings are hurt their proverbial son insulted them then oh well. Obama never connected with them just look at how he called Kanye a jackass for what he did to Taylor Swift. He was only for bohemian bourgeoise whites, other races, and gays. But yet a lot of AA's idolize him. He told them to stop eating fried chicken and take off house shoes. Obama was not close to his father so he does not have any bond with AA men. So why are they so shocked?

Trending