“No to homosexuality” Zambia’s president says

Ramen

🌸
images

Lord of Warshiekh

Friend of a Selected few, The Rt.Hon.
Homosexuality doesn’t exist. And as for those who say ‘you are born gay’, scientists have proved this
https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-019-02585-6

It is possible to have low testosterone and be more comfortable around women and be more feminine but that is because of upbringing and conditions that can or cannot change; same goes for those who are intersex.

The fact is, you cannot be attracted to the same sex since it has never been recorded in animal studies.

That's an amazing law they enforced.

If only these gay Somalis went to Zambia for a vacation.
I'm talking about you @AussieHustler

@For-the-Fatherland

Sxb, I support the Rights of all human beings including the LGBT doesn’t mean that I’m gay. I signed a petition for Muslims to build a mosque and an Islamic centre doesn’t mean that I’m a Muslim. It’s the rights of all these people to worship or love whoever they want without fear or threats. If we follow the rules of the Third World, what will be next? Banning Hijab? Demolishing all worshipping places other than churches? A bit of tolerance towards the laws in the western world might be in your interests too. I don’t expect a Geeljire to fathom it. Continue with your jihaad against gay people.

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
@For-the-Fatherland

Sxb, I support the Rights of all human beings including the LGBT doesn’t mean that I’m gay. I signed a petition for Muslims to build a mosque and an Islamic centre doesn’t mean that I’m a Muslim. It’s the rights of all these people to worship or love whoever they want without fear or threats. If we follow the rules of the Third World, what will be next? Banning Hijab? Demolishing all worshipping places other than churches? A bit of tolerance towards the laws in the western world might be in your interests too. I don’t expect a Geeljire to fathom it. Continue with your jihaad against gay people.
Aren't you a geeljire as well:gucciwhat:

Thousands of animal species do it.

Zambians should focus on improving their country. It's a shithole. Poor countries scream "homosexuality" to the dumb masses so they don't focus on government corruption, the economy, development, health care and other more important issues.

President Lungu was democratically elected and is doing wonders for his country. Zambia is one of the fastest economically reformed nations on the planet, with it's economy growing in excess of 6%/year for the past decade. It is also rapidly modernizing. Their success is completely indigenous. They don't need the west to tell them how to live, nor do they need western lifestyles and beliefs forced upon them in the age of la nouvelle colonisation. What is normal is Europe is not the norm in Africa, and Europeans should keep their bedroom antics to themselves

Last edited: