“Naked Education” Adults In The Uk Get Naked In Front Of Kids To Promote Body Positivity

A new Channel 4 series featuring adults taking their clothes off in front of teenagers has provoked nearly 1,000 complaints from viewers and criticism from Conservative MPs.

The six-part show, Naked Education, stars a “nakedbrigade” of adults who strip off in the presence of teenagers aged 14 to 16. One episode educates viewers on female anatomy, while others tackle body image issues such as penis size, hair, cosmetic surgery and ageing.

The programme is a successor to Channel 4’s popular nude dating show Naked Attraction, and is also hosted by Anna Richardson. But the show goes “one step further than Naked Attraction”, Richardson told The Sun, as it aims to “normalise bodies” and educate the nation. “I like to make shows that are controversial,” she added, and that “make a difference”.

Miriam Cates, the Conservative MP for Penistone and Stocksbridge, told the Daily Express that it was “extremely concerning” that children under the age of consent were being exposed to naked adult bodies, which amounted to being “used by adults for political ends”.

Cates wrote to Prime Minister Rishi Sunak in March raising concerns about children’s sex education lessons in schools, based on a report she compiled.

Two other Conservative MPs, who also signed her letter, raised concerns with the Express. Brendan Clarke-Smith, MP for Bassetlaw, said he believed parents would be “horrified” by the show. Jonathan Gullis, former teacher and MP for Stoke-on-Trent North, said that if Naked Education were a film, it would come

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
When does society get pushed so far that it finally snap back. Im not even talking about trump im talking far far right?

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
When does society get pushed so far that it finally snap back. Im not even talking about trump im talking far far right?
Yeah, I'm making plans to move. Every cadaan country is becoming conservative and that means the attitude towards immigrants is going to change. For the worse, that is.

Internet Nomad

VIP
Yeah, I'm making plans to move. Every cadaan country is becoming conservative and that means the attitude towards immigrants is going to change. For the worse, that is.
Exactly i am scared for all the somalis that will caught in the crossfire. Degeneracy like this was at a all time high pre-ww2 Germany.

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
Exactly i am scared for all the somalis that will caught in the crossfire. Degeneracy like this was at a all time high pre-ww2 Germany.
I think also because America was built by very religious Christians, the Puritans. The pushback will be harder due to that.

Internet Nomad

VIP
I think also because America was built by very religious Christians, the Puritans. The pushback will be harder due to that.
Its a scary thought of a fascistic europe. They either might genocide or forcefully kick people out.

((( Weimar Republic 2.0 ))) history keeps repeating.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
If you have anything against this, you are anti-west and should go back to your backwards shithole! This is real progressiveness and if you don’t like you can LEAVVE! Take you and your shitty thobes elsewhere, in my country we strip! N U D E!

How dare yee-uhhhh criticize a democratic free liberal nation! Faawkkkk yuhhhhhhh!

Streaming Live Music GIF by Xinanimodelacra

A new Channel 4 series featuring adults taking their clothes off in front of teenagers has provoked nearly 1,000 complaints from viewers and criticism from Conservative MPs.

The six-part show, Naked Education, stars a “nakedbrigade” of adults who strip off in the presence of teenagers aged 14 to 16. One episode educates viewers on female anatomy, while others tackle body image issues such as penis size, hair, cosmetic surgery and ageing.

The programme is a successor to Channel 4’s popular nude dating show Naked Attraction, and is also hosted by Anna Richardson. But the show goes “one step further than Naked Attraction”, Richardson told The Sun, as it aims to “normalise bodies” and educate the nation. “I like to make shows that are controversial,” she added, and that “make a difference”.

Miriam Cates, the Conservative MP for Penistone and Stocksbridge, told the Daily Express that it was “extremely concerning” that children under the age of consent were being exposed to naked adult bodies, which amounted to being “used by adults for political ends”.

Cates wrote to Prime Minister Rishi Sunak in March raising concerns about children’s sex education lessons in schools, based on a report she compiled.

Two other Conservative MPs, who also signed her letter, raised concerns with the Express. Brendan Clarke-Smith, MP for Bassetlaw, said he believed parents would be “horrified” by the show. Jonathan Gullis, former teacher and MP for Stoke-on-Trent North, said that if Naked Education were a film, it would come

If you have anything against this, you are anti-west and should go back to your backwards shithole! This is real progressiveness and if you don’t like you can LEAVVE! Take you and your shitty thobes elsewhere, in my country we strip! N U D E!

How dare yee-uhhhh criticize a democratic free liberal nation! Faawkkkk yuhhhhhhh!

Streaming Live Music GIF by Xinanimodelacra

C1D354B1-72D3-4165-BBE1-747A309E2964.jpeg

Doctorabdi

الوقت من ذهب
Its a scary thought of a fascistic europe. They either might genocide or forcefully kick people out.
A very small minority, there are far more racist countries outside the west. People complain whether you like it or not, realise that you are far more fortunate than others.

Trending