“Marriage is bigger commitment than a baby “

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
So TI’s daughter is pregnant. She is expecting a child with her boyfriend. She said she is not ready for marriage because it’s a big commitment.

But it’s ok to be a black single mom smh.

7Rinx

Somalia Hanoolato
She's rich thanks to TI so in any case she can provide for her child and actually give that child a better life than most people.

so even if this guy leaves her it's not like she'll be on welfare struggling to make ends meet. But still her statement is pretty stupid. Yet why are we surprised, this is a common practice in the African American community where a majority of children are born out of wedlock.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
She belongs to
images.jpeg

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
She's rich thanks to TI so in any case she can provide for her child and actually give that child a better life than most people.

so even if this guy leaves her it's not like she'll be on welfare struggling to make ends meet. But still her statement is pretty stupid. Yet why are we surprised, this is a common practice in the African American community where a majority of children are born out of wedlock.
Honestly she is just showing how she was raised. She was raised by her D list celebrity single mom. I thought she was TI’s daughter.
She is going to have a daughter, I guess the cycle will just continue.

Last edited:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Westerners need to bring back old school Christian values.
My feminist, atheist white co worker just got married. She was pregnant. She was ok with just the engagement but her family was like ‘oh hell no you ain’t gonna bring out of wedlock baby to this world “. She got engaged in May and got married in July.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
This is the daughters siiI he shouldve been inspecting for virginity, not fiddling in the other innocent one.

capture.jpg

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
My feminist, atheist white co worker just got married. She was pregnant. She was ok with just the engagement but her family was like ‘oh hell no you ain’t gonna bring out of wedlock baby to this world “. She got engaged in May and got married in July.
Wow, that was easy, if u tried to do that with a scandi feminist atheist, it would be like opening the gates of hell. :silanyosmile:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So TI’s daughter is pregnant. She is expecting a child with her boyfriend. She said she is not ready for marriage because it’s a big commitment.

But it’s ok to be a black single mom smh.

huuno u will never have biological kids. u and your alter ego @NotMyL

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Wow, that was easy, if u tried to do that with a scandi feminist atheist, it would be like opening the gates of hell. :silanyosmile:
Huh what the hell is scandi? European? Europeans feminists are too extreme, they don’t even have kids

American white feminists mostly come from well off families, my co worker did it to inherit that generational wealth.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft

Regardless of money, they need a two parent household. The overly emotional gangbangers are all raised by black single mums. I hate, HATE that they’re promoting this as normal in the black community

7Rinx

Somalia Hanoolato
Madow culture should be the definition of degeneracy

I wonder why diaspora somalis imitate madows so much. It's sad. I know a esl flight xaliimo who recently came to America and now it's trying to speak urban slang terminology 24/7, every other word coming from her mouth is an expletive. Not to mention the countless little boy gang bangers and hoodlums.

Trending