“Let China sleep, for when she wakes she will shake the world.” - Napoleon

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
So how much of a thread does China pose to us? This country is already flexing its muscles in Asia and within 20 years its pretty feasible that the United States won't be able to encroach without some serious provocation there.
1585050770402.png

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
So how much of a thread does China pose to us? This country is already flexing its muscles in Asia and within 20 years its pretty feasible that the United States won't be able to encroach without some serious provocation there.
View attachment 100444

None. Picking the winning horse will always be the right move. If the Chinese overthrow USA hegemony, then it is only natural to ally yourself with the winning horse.

Also Sun Tzu is a certified badass. If you like Sun Tzu, check out Carl von Clausewitz as well

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
None. Picking the winning horse will always be the right move. If the Chinese overthrow USA hegemony, then it is only natural to ally yourself with the winning horse.

Also Sun Tzu is a certified badass. If you like Sun Tzu, check out Carl von Clausewitz as well
China won't overthrow the USA I can't imagine that, the rest of East Asia would have to go along with them and a successful economic colonization of Africa would need to occur too.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
To know the thread, you need to know who CPC runs China. Totalitarianism countries are always a thread to the world. CPC is already bending the big companies to its policies and make them behave as CPC wants.
Watch these videos.

Not only companies are fearing offending CPC but even a Big Western countries like Australia

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
To know the thread, you need to know who CPC runs China. Totalitarianism countries are always a thread to the world. CPC is already bending the big companies to its policies and make them behave as CPC wants.
Watch these videos.

Not only companies are fearing offending CPC but even a Big Western countries like Australia
Multinational corps owe loyalty to no one and will bendover for profits over nation all day. Why do you think the rust belt lost all its manufacturing jobs??? They sold out and left.

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
China won't overthrow the USA I can't imagine that, the rest of East Asia would have to go along with them and a successful economic colonization of Africa would need to occur too.

Economically they might, I mean literally China is the world producer of pretty much a lot of cheap goods to the west, and the Neo-colonization effort they are doing in Africa will solidify their hold on the world for a long ass time. I mean look at what has been happening in both HK and the whole Uighurs situation. None of the big countries want war, but both China and Russia will continue to push the boundaries because they can.

Power isn't measured in what is displayed, but what it is utilized for. USA has been playing a delaying game with both China and Russia, but both countries, and especially China, are ready to take a seat on the table as equals now. War isn't a deterrent anymore :manny:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Economically they might, I mean literally China is the world producer of pretty much a lot of cheap goods to the west, and the Neo-colonization effort they are doing in Africa will solidify their hold on the world for a long ass time. I mean look at what has been happening in both HK and the whole Uighurs situation. None of the big countries want war, but both China and Russia will continue to push the boundaries because they can.

Power isn't measured in what is displayed, but what it is utilized for. USA has been playing a delaying game with both China and Russia, but both countries, and especially China, are ready to take a seat on the table as equals now. War isn't a deterrent anymore :manny:
They need navies though. One thing as well is whoever comes on top in the cyber war arms race will take over i feel.

If the CCP doesn't shill the "America started the virus" narrative hard enough and the avg Zhang loses anymore family to the virus, they'll be too embroiled with internal political dissent to be a threat to anyone.

Why do people believe western media's anti chinese propaganda but wont believe them on anything else?

It just shows how much emotion dictates what a person thinks.

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
Why do people believe western media's anti chinese propaganda but wont believe them on anything else?

I just prefer living in a western controlled world rather than a Chinese one :mjdontkno:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP

China is a threat to our current countries of residence in the West. Same way the USSR was a threat but this time China is actually an economic powerhouse vis a vis the United States. It's obvious the new nuclear arms race is going to be online and in genetics/bio warfare.

These are 200, and 2000 year old quotes. Much older than "Western media"

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts