“Kushi” (Cushite) in hebrew is a racist slur

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lukaku
I gave one of your post a qashin, because of how ridiculous it was. The argument for it was also flawed, and it didn't make any sense.

The qashin rating is there for a reason, and it was meant to be used on a post that someone doesn't like or disagree with.

But you got mad, and started giving me qashin on other posts as well. So i did the same, nothing to be mad about sxb.
I am going to sleep and I won't log in for a day.

Live in your gay delusional dream. You're the one using flawed argument points. Ham/Cush/Shem all of those shit are biblical term. We do have some language similarity and culture similarity with the ones who borders us but no one in Ethiopia or Somalia knows this bullshit term Cushitic.

whats the benefit of being Cushitic? cause right now my Cushitic brothers are burning Somalis in Ethiopia.

Post your reply and i'll read tommorow. going to sleep

@NA9 you race baiter you're thread is gashined
Nice try trting to make us have some kind of victimhood mentality because some ignorant guy used the word Somalis are not victims get out with you're blm bs

Again stop trying to pull us with Jarrers with low self esteem and insecurities with a concipiracy of white "supremecy" Jews are not white and have themselves been victims
:mjlol:

I am going to sleep and I won't log in for a day.

Live in your gay delusional dream. You're the one using flawed argument points. Ham/Cush/Shem all of those shit are biblical term. We do have some language similarity and culture similarity with the ones who borders us but no one in Ethiopia or Somalia knows this bullshit term Cushitic.

whats the benefit of being Cushitic? cause right now my Cushitic brothers are burning Somalis in Ethiopia.

Post your reply and i'll read tommorow. going to sleep
The meaning of the word "cushitic", is not the same one used in the bible and in noway in shape or form is it being used as the same way.

Cushitic is a term used for the people who are part of the afroasiatic:cushitic branch, these people have been shown to have very close historical and cultural connections.

A oromo isn't a somali, and a somali isn't a oromo. These 2 groups are from different ethnicity, but are very closely related if we start going back in time.

"whats the benefit of being Cushitic?" None really, it just means that we and the oromo (other cushitics also) have a connections to each other in someway.

"cause right now my Cushitic brothers are burning Somalis in Ethiopia." Okey, so what's your point?. Just because there is a conflict between the two groups, doesn't mean that we don't relate. There is somali people in somalia, fighting each other right now, does that mean those people are not the same?.
"Live in your gay delusional dream" :drakewtf:

The meaning of the word "cushitic", is not the same one used in the bible and in noway in shape or form is it being used as the same way.

Cushitic is a term used for the people who are part of the afroasiatic:cushitic branch, these people have been shown to have very close historical and cultural connections.

A oromo isn't a somali, and a somali isn't a oromo. These 2 groups are from different ethnicity, but are very closely related if we start going back in time.

"whats the benefit of being Cushitic?" None really, it just means that we and the oromo (other cushitics also) have a connections to each other in someway.

"cause right now my Cushitic brothers are burning Somalis in Ethiopia." Okey, so what's your point?. Just because there is a conflict between the two groups, doesn't mean that we don't relate. There is somali people in somalia, fighting each other right now, does that mean those people are not the same?.
"Live in your gay delusional dream" :drakewtf:
Then why use a label that you call useless it doesn't make sense at all:gucciwhat:

Then why use a label that you call useless it doesn't make sense at all:gucciwhat:
When did i call it useless?. :faysalwtf:

It's simply a term used for the people that share the same linguistical family tree as the afroasiatic: cushitic branch. It's just the name of a group of people, that share one or more things together. Nothing big, so there is no reason to be so gassed up about it.:manny:

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
I originally insisted on using hamitic. But cushitic will do. Also, kicking out the oromo will do us good

Then why mention this? You obviously do you want us to stop using it because they use it in a bad manner, so what. It's like someone using Somali in a degrading manner. Nothing wrong with it.
Wallahi I think her inferiority complex is incurable. Never seen her post anything besides shit like this.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

It's simply a term used for the people that share the same linguistical family tree as the afroasiatic: cushitic branch. It's just the name of a group of people, that share one or more things together. Nothing big, so there is no reason to be so gassed up about it.:manny:
She bashed abdis in a another thread shes a undercover selfhating insecure low self esteem sjw blm she just wants to make Somalis feel victimised even though jews mock Arabs and are themselves the subject of discrimination

She's a known troll and a Somali hater
Ignore her guys and this thread just don't respond to her or her race baiting

Who cares about madows and Arabs I have no problem with jews anyways
They did need a homelands ando it was Israel Arabs have too many countries anyway

Apollo

VIP
@NA9 @Nilotufian @SOMALI GENERAL @geeljire madaxweyne @Ape @government @Kodeen @CaliSomali @CaliTedesse

The term Cush / Kush originally meant to refer to the land of North Sudan without any racial connotations, just geographical. It was also a word used by the Ancient Nubians themselves rather than a foreign loanword from Hebrew.

Then Hebrew died as a language for thousands of years... They spoke Greek and German in the diaspora, not Hebrew.

Only to be revived in the 1950s as a living language because they lacked many words they started making up a bunch of new words from old roots.

So, the racial slur version of Cushi is very new and kind of funny. However, it has nothing to do with the original meaning.

Keeysan

The humble one
No one actually speaks hebrew and I’m sure cushites could defeat them by that time
:umwhat:
Case closed

"whats the benefit of being Cushitic?" None really, :manny:

we could be related to jews, ham was the son of noah and cush was the son of ham. Noah was jewish. 20% of jews carry same dna as Somalis,e1b1b1.

Status
Not open for further replies.