“Judeo-Christian”

Judeo-Christian is just funny term Christian uses to force jews into Christianity laws.
You know the origin how Christian claims Christianity is from Judaism ( a branch followers of Isa ibn Maryam (Saw) started new religion) so it carried on from the Torah to Old Testament.

It’s funny tho how Jews/Judaism seems them as idols worshippers the same as Islam/Muslim sees them .

There is more connections to Islam and Judaism then jedeo-Christian

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Judeo-Christian values of America

Yell Action Bronson GIF by F*CK, THAT'S DELICIOUS

Dog whistling 101.

it is funny, until recently Christians saw the Jews as "Christ killers" and now these same Christians are proud to call themselves "judeo Christians"....
They can’t let go the “jedeo-Christian “ movement since they believe the bible itself it’s came from the Torah so if they fight the Jews/Judaism
It will make the religion look stupid :dead:

they can’t be brave like Muslim
We simple say Islam came here to correct both of the religions

They can’t let go the “jedeo-Christian “ movement since they believe the bible itself it’s came from the Torah so if they fight the Jews/Judaism
It will make the religion look stupid :dead:

they can’t be brave like Muslim
We simple say Islam came here to correct both of the religions

honestly the state of Christianity is depressing and in part I blame Protestantism... I believe it is due to Protestantism that so many Christians think some random rural person can read the King James Bible, put "pastor" in front of his name and start giving his own interpretation of Christianity, where he can do things like preach about supporting Zionism and ignore what it was Christians believed about Jews throughout basically all of Christian history.... but the root of Christian misguidance is their stubborn refusal to accept Islam as the truth.... it is very clear that Islam makes way more sense than Christianity, it is blatantly obvious for example that the books of the Bible have been altered... I believe any objective comparison illustrates Islam's superiority and I think Christians are wrong for stubbornly clinging to disbelief, especially when Allah has been so Merciful to make it so clear that Islam makes more sense than Christianity... look at how Muslims have crushed the Christians in debates, have so strongly refuted Christianity and yet Christians cling to misguidance and their book that has been tampered with and isn't even in one language... Jesus speaks Greek in the Bible, I doubt he ever spoke Greek in real life

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
1) Jews helped make the laws
2) Jews played a big role in creating Riba as it was banned in the Christian world.
3) Jews helped finance the government
4) Jews have influence in all major sectors whether that be political, technological or economical etc

If anything it's the other way round, Jews in the last 200 years went from being social outcasts to being the top dons. I low-key respect it :ohhh:

Nigga is that action Bronson :dead:
It's not from a rally. His father's side is Muslim Albanian and his mother's of Yahuud origin. Sometimes I check his food-centered content on YouTube. It is gold. The guy used to be a pro chef before he became a rapper, you know. He goes heavy on the food themes in the raps too.

honestly the state of Christianity is depressing and in part I blame Protestantism... I believe it is due to Protestantism that so many Christians think some random rural person can read the King James Bible, put "pastor" in front of his name and start giving his own interpretation of Christianity, where he can do things like preach about supporting Zionism and ignore what it was Christians believed about Jews throughout basically all of Christian history.... but the root of Christian misguidance is their stubborn refusal to accept Islam as the truth.... it is very clear that Islam makes way more sense than Christianity, it is blatantly obvious for example that the books of the Bible have been altered... I believe any objective comparison illustrates Islam's superiority and I think Christians are wrong for stubbornly clinging to disbelief, especially when Allah has been so Merciful to make it so clear that Islam makes more sense than Christianity... look at how Muslims have crushed the Christians in debates, have so strongly refuted Christianity and yet Christians cling to misguidance and their book that has been tampere with and isn't even in one language... Jesus speaks Greek in the Bible, I doubt he ever spoke Greek in real life
When was the Bible altered precisely?If so where are the original Bibles? Are u aware that translations are different than modifications? The Quran is translated as well.
For sure every single Bible couldn't have been altered while they have been spread all over the World for 2000 years and ancient manuscripts (like the manuscripts of the dead Sea) have been found . Even if altered, how does that make Islam true given that it contradicts what even historians Flavius Josephus knew about early Jews and christians? Christianism being wrong doesn't automatically makes Islam right, it could only be the case if ancient scriptures, archeological and historical evidences prior to the coming of Christianity prove that what is known as Islam today(5 pillars, Kaaba as holy cite, quran, arabic as religious language, haddiths, non belief in the Messiah death and resurrection...) existed before. Secondly you'll also need to shows by quoting from the Torah and Tanakh how and why Islam came. God knows everything therefore he also knows the future, if Islam is the truth, then surely it should have been mentioned at least in the old Testament (if you consider the new testament as altered). Don't say Islam existed since forever because it means "submit to God" , christians or others could use this argument and declare themselves as the true follower of Islam then because they see themselves on the right path and submitting to God as He ordered.

When was the Bible altered precisely?If so where are the original Bibles? Are u aware that translations are different than modifications? The Quran is translated as well.
For sure every single Bible couldn't have been altered while they have been spread all over the World for 2000 years and ancient manuscripts (like the manuscripts of the dead Sea) have been found . Even if altered, how does that make Islam true given that it contradicts what even historians Flavius Josephus knew about early Jews and christians? Christianism being wrong doesn't automatically makes Islam right, it could only be the case if ancient scriptures, archeological and historical evidences prior to the coming of Christianity prove that what is known as Islam today(5 pillars, Kaaba as holy cite, quran, arabic as religious language, haddiths, non belief in the Messiah death and resurrection...) existed before. Secondly you'll also need to shows by quoting from the Torah and Tanakh how and why Islam came. God knows everything therefore he also knows the future, if Islam is the truth, then surely it should have been mentioned at least in the old Testament (if you consider the new testament as altered). Don't say Islam existed since forever because it means "submit to God" , christians or others could use this argument and declare themselves as the true follower of Islam then because they see themselves on the right path and submitting to God as He ordered.

read a book called Misquoting Jesus by Bart Ehrman... it is pretty clear that the books of the Bible have been altered

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Judeo-Christian is just funny term Christian uses to force jews into Christianity laws.
You know the origin how Christian claims Christianity is from Judaism ( a branch followers of Isa ibn Maryam (Saw) started new religion) so it carried on from the Torah to Old Testament.

It’s funny tho how Jews/Judaism seems them as idols worshippers the same as Islam/Muslim sees them .

There is more connections to Islam and Judaism then jedeo-Christian

Judeo Christian meaning- they are linked by the bible-- the old testament revealed to Jews and the New Testament which came with Jesus was for Christians

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Honestly, there's more narrative continuity between Islam and Christianity than anything else but the gaalo would have a heart-attack at the term "Islamo-Christianity".

:kendrickcry::mjlaugh:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Honestly, there's more narrative continuity between Islam and Christianity than anything else but the gaalo would have a heart-attack at the term "Islamo-Christianity".

:kendrickcry::mjlaugh:

Sure. It is appropriate to link Islam -Christianity because they followed each other. Remember Muhammad pbuh and Issa pbuh time difference is 500 to 600 years

Trending