“It’s their blood,” Farax strikes again

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
ROSEVILLE, Minn. (FOX 9) - A 23-year-old Minneapolis man is charged with two counts of attempted murder after he allegedly stabbed his ex-wife and her friend at a Motel 6 in Roseville earlier this week.

Axmed Maxamed Hilowle faces up to 20 years in prison for each count.

According to the criminal complaint, the attack happened Thursday morning just before 6:43 a.m. at the Motel 6 on Cleveland Avenue in Roseville.

http://www.fox9.com/news/-it-s-thei...bing-of-ex-wife-her-friend-at-roseville-motel

Be careful ladies, I don’t know what’s going on with Somali men lately :kanyehmm:

NotMyL

VIP
Seriously, what’s going on with Somali men nowadays? Or is this an American problem? Smh, some Somalis have taken the ana araby nonsense too far :noneck:
I don’t know what’s going on sis, same with the child rape, Somalis were better than that

The conflict between the genders is finally coming to its climax. I knew it was only a matter of time before faaraxs revolted to reclaim their honor and dignity.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
:bell:I see this guy represents all of us apparently.

Where is my mindi, I am coming for you @A_A :mjkkk:
upload_2019-3-30_12-27-35.jpeg

Somali women or women in general must not feel pressured or act in desperate to be with a man until they fully analyze them specially in this day and age cause some of the men out there are batshit crazy.

NotMyL

VIP
Sheeko sheeko, so thats what this is really about:siilaanyolaugh:
This is about psycho men who are killing their wives but you took it there, you have no problem when male posters generalize so why do you have problem with this? Pick a lane dear.

NotMyL

VIP
Somali women or women in general must not feel pressured or act in desperate to be with a man until they fully analyze them specially in this day and age cause some of the men out there are batshit crazy.
Very true, a lot of people get in relationships out of desperation. If you getting with someone just to be with someone you know that’s not going to end well:tacky:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
The conflict between the genders is finally coming to its climax. I knew it was only a matter of time before faaraxs revolted to reclaim their honor and dignity.
If you attack your own wife you didn’t have any honor or dignity to begin with

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
This is about psycho men who are killing their wives but you took it there, you have no problem when male posters generalize so why do you have problem with this? Pick a lane dear.

So you are saying you will generalize, because a couple posters here
generalize on Xalimos as well.:mjkkk:

Haye, you do you:heh:

Status
Not open for further replies.