“I want to f you sex sex sex” says Iraqi defense minister

Now I have girlfriend, sounds like it used to be ok before the gf. Also 90% of Arab men in power sleep with men. But they are not gay according to them

There's a massive widespread homosexuality across the Arab world. Tests show that their testostrone levels are decreasing. This is why rich Arabs do the weirdest shit.

This is why we need to save their gene pool like this guy :dabcasar:

What kind the hell answers I have girlfriend when a a guy
Iraqi Defense Minister is receiving welfare in Sweden, investigated by police.

https://www.hiiraan.com/news4/2019/...welfare_in_sweden_investigated_by_police.aspx

I wonder if he angered a powerful business entity in Sweden on this negative campaign against him?
It seems weird considering the guy and him had gay relationship before. This is their conversation translated from Arabic.
najah_sms_arabiska_1-650x282.jpg

Male: ”All that is left is a kiss (rewarding kiss) or a hug. But only if… there is room.”

Defense Minister: ”I will come to you now. I will bombard you with lots of kisses and hugs”

Male: ”Ha ha ha. Only me, or what? This will make me gain 10 kilos in a month hahaha. It is 24 hours, believe me. It’s being amped from training and now TIZI (an arabic slang word for butt) has cramped up and I walk like a penguin.”

Defense Minister: ”Tomorrow I will come with you to Salem (suburb). I want to see it and it is cramped/tight.”

Male: ”Haha, it’s shame

Trending