“I Love Ilhan Omar”

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My reaction to any living thing having a crush on Ilhaan Omar.....

images

My reaction to the host:

Why is the host dressed like she is a high class countess from the Russian court of 1890s??

50abea08b8f01.image.jpg

Last edited:
My reaction to any living thing having a crush on Ilhaan Omar.....

images

God damn basra, why you mad sis?

Ilhan Omar is objectively good looking. I've even been surprised to see cadaan people on reddit say so.

You on the other hand, are about the same age as her, have been crawling Somali web forums since the late 90s (this is documented) and spend your days trolling on forums. Hey I don't blame ya, I'd be mad too.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
God damn basra, why you mad sis?

Ilhan Omar is objectively good looking. I've even been surprised to see cadaan people on reddit say so.

You on the other hand, are about the same age as her, have been crawling Somali web forums since the late 90s (this is documented) and spend your days trolling on forums. Hey I don't blame ya, I'd be mad too.

Before i go "attack" on u, first tell me if u are

a) MJ

b) Ilhaaan Omar herself

c) or her friends or relatives

Before i go "attack" on u, first tell me if u are

a) MJ

b) Ilhaaan Omar herself

c) or her friends or relatives

Basra, you have a quarter century of experience trolling on Somali forums and this is the best you come up with? basra this is not 1998 when mad max was active.

Guys can you image a 40 year old habar is behind this account? :mindblown:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra, you have a quarter century of experience trolling on Somali forums and this is the best you come up with? basra this is not 1998 when mad max was active.

Guys can you image a 40 year old habar is behind this account? :mindblown:

5560.jpg
........ U remind me of @Jaydaan loooooooooooooool

Trending