“How can they be so poor without war?”: Video showing an aerial view of hellhole Djibooty SHOCKS Twitter

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
having a dictator and choir of corrupt families that the dictator needs to support will take a lot of money that the country start to look like that

dictotrs have similar effect of being in civil war

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Somali & Somalia breed is special Yaqqee.....we just can't get past our weakness of disunity. Otherwise the world would have been our play ground

Somali & Somalia breed is special Yaqqee.....we just can't get past our weakness of disunity. Otherwise the world would have been our play ground

Screenshot_20220216-065001_Twitter.jpg

:banderas: :banderas:

How about to upgrade the areas city planning and build new homes, industry/manufacturing facilities which will help with jobs for the locals and build schools that'll help educate the next generation..

Djibouti is economically stagnant!. The country is basically an oven, no resources and hot as f.

the two main streams of income are the port and foreign military bases.

to make matters worse, they were inflicted by a dictator and his old boy party.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
We are a diverse people, we are like the Turkic or Slavic people. It's important we embrace our differences and set up boundaries.

The vid made my skin crawl . I thought jabuuti had buildings and town planing but looks worse then some towns in Somalia. I guess peace doesnt translate to development for some .

They are a poor country that doesn't export or create anything. Their biggest money maker is allowing the whole world to have a military base in their country.

ja.jpg

Trending