“Celebrating Somalia's independence is an insult to America”

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP

"Somali-Americans celebrate July 1 as their Independence Day. Not for America, but for Somalia - a country that forced many of them out, killed their families and displaced them into refugee camps. This celebration is done even after America embraced them.

"It would be logical to think that Somali-Americans would embrace the country that opened a pathway to freedom. Instead, they celebrate a country that had a failed attempt at independence.
This is an absolute insult to America, while the Somali refugees celebrate Independence Day by waving a foreign flag signifying a country left in shambles"
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
https://www.sctimes.com/story/opini...alias-independence-insult-america/2144260001/

@land owner

I think that dude is one of those guys that dislike "hyphenated Americans" lol, but i think he would have no issue with St.Patricks day which is an Irish festival & would have a bias for European rooted celebrations.

Last edited:

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Aren’t most Americans Irish? I don’t see them ever having problem with St Patrick’s day. Majority rule, that’s just the game :francis:
These hillbillies got some nerve a geeljire must’ve made fun of him for not washing his xaar properly which motivated him to make this article

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Actually the largest ancestral group in the USA are German-Americans.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That’s interesting, I don’t know why I always assumed it was Irish but Germans makes sense.
These hillbillies got some nerve a geeljire must’ve made fun of him for not washing his xaar properly which motivated him to make this article
Lol ever since Ilhan Omar we have been getting a lot of attention and not the good kind.

Trending