“Burn her!” Man offers his sister just to free the man who burned his wife.

Kamaal

Sidii roon Raba og
The south is cursed place walhy, nothing but misery and violence thriving over there.

The worst part is they have stacks of AK-47s and ammunitions that would last them decades. I wish we had a device that could dismantle AK-47 from distance.

Can a woman be Laangab when she can give birth to any qabil? 🤔
They have 0 ratings. Men are out here willing to trade them for r@pists and murderers. They are the very definition of Langaab and the nacaas amongst them want to scream about their qabil. Jokes on them, Somali men have been shitting on them by claiming women don’t even have a qabil. Imagine doing all of that for a group of men who don’t even think you’re part of the club LOOOOOL. Begs. They need to fight for basic rights before fighting for their qabil that doesn’t even recognize them.

Saying what he said was bad enough, pulling her niqab back on top of that was difficult to watch. It's hard to believe this is real. May Allah guide them.

They have 0 ratings. Men are out here willing to trade them for r@pists and murderers. They are the very definition of Langaab and the nacaas amongst them want to scream about their qabil. Jokes on them, Somali men have been shitting on them by claiming women don’t even have a qabil. Imagine doing all of that for a group of men who don’t even think you’re part of the club LOOOOOL. Begs. They need to fight for basic rights before fighting for their qabil that doesn’t even recognize them.
I mean I’d support my abtiyasha. The mothers Qabil matters. It just doesn’t have the longevity of a man’s lineage but it’s def matters.