“Arabs Afghans And Pakistanis Are Not Humans”

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
I don't take any man serious if he wears a button up shirt and sunglasses while talking about genetics.

Anti Erdogan Turkiye nationalists have so much disdain on immigrants from Africa and Asia. It is basically anti immigration narratives that are being expressed as anti certain groups and countries.

I personally don't agree with the racism part but I understand their opposition to uncontrolled immigration to their countries from the rest of Africa and Asia.

so what does that make the turks who were defeated by the british empire and destroyed them ottomans .

so turks are inferior to the white brits hmmmm if he talks like that we can point out the weakness of the turk .

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Anti Erdogan Turkiye nationalists have so much disdain on immigrants from Africa and Asia. It is basically anti immigration narratives that are being expressed as anti certain groups and countries.

I personally don't agree with the racism part but I understand their opposition to uncontrolled immigration to their countries from the rest of Africa and Asia.
Yeah I had a guy tell me he wants to kick out all the immigrants from Muslim countries even if they are legal but the ones from Ukraine can stay
:bell:

Som

VIP
If Syrians the whitest looking Arabs are treated subhuman I wonder how they view dhuxul skinned abdis :jcoleno:
Tbh most Turks still either like us or are indifferent, a few may have negative feelings but nothing compared to what they say about syrians and afghans. It's crazy but I'd say probably a black person in turkey is less discriminated than a white Syrian

Nigga is crazy.

Perhaps the dofus read about Neanderthals in the region, believing those groups he mentioned are direct descendants.

Someone needs to tell him that he is related to those groups he mentioned and film the reaction. That would be priceless.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Turks have a superiority complex. I thought that was common knowledge. They look down on Arabs. They're probably think like we used to rule these sand niggas :russsmug:

Dude is saying Arab words Iike hayawan, tarikh and insan while claiming Arabs are inferior. Very ironic
Until the early 1920s, Turkish was written with Arabic alphabet and thousands of words were borrowed from Arabic or Persian.

Ataturk decided to adopt the Latin alphabet and purge the Turkish language from thousands of Arabic and Persian loanwords, replacing them either with French and German ones, for example, or by simply creating new words in Turkish.

But still even today, many Arabic loanwords remain in the Turkish language.

Last edited:
Until the early 1920s, Turkish was written with Arabic alphabet and thousands of words were borrowed from Arabic or Persian.

Ataturk decided to adopt the Latin alphabet and purge the Turkish language from thousands of Arabic and Persian loanwords, replacing them either with French and German ones, for example, or by simply creating new words in Turkish.

But still even today, many Arabic loanwords remain in the Turkish language.
Oh but the racist on Twitter always mocks Somalis for adopting Latin alphabets in the 70s, very funny

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Patriotism (pure love of one's Country) is preferable to Nationalism -> hatred of another Nationality; I'm ashamed to admit that I'm more of a Nationalist

:browtf::snoop:
I'm not ashamed. Some people are just not it bro.
Especially that half-jewish half-negroid country on our western border

Trending