“ hijabi”xaliimo who’s very similar to zeinap83 resigns as a police officer after a club fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
"5-foot-2, 130-pound officer was acting aggressively toward concert hall staff..."

she is a midget, how the heck did she end up as a cop? And why is her last name "Abu"? She seems bantu or that annoying qabil errrrrrrrm.

"5-foot-2, 130-pound officer was acting aggressively toward concert hall staff..."

she is a midget, how the heck did she end up as a cop? And why is her last name "Abu"? She seems bantu or that annoying qabil errrrrrrrm.
say it with your chest jamal :notsureif:

As a former resident of Maine (Old Orchard Beach) and who still has family there, there is a sizeable population of (for the lack of a better word to describe them) Madow Somali. I've been to many metro areas in the US and Portalnd, Maine has a sizeable population of those folks (Salt Lake City, UT and Kansas City, MO probably has a similar demographic of non-maxaatire Somali). I reckon if someone was to be the first Somali police officer, it had to be them.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
As a former resident of Maine (Old Orchard Beach) and who still has family there, there is a sizeable population of (for the lack of a better word to describe them) Madow Somali. I've been to many metro areas in the US and Portalnd, Maine has a sizeable population of those folks (Salt Lake City, UT and Kansas City, MO probably has a similar demographic of non-maxaatire Somali). I reckon if someone was to be the first Somali police officer, it had to be them.

“Abu” is also a name prevelant in reer xamar cadcad but clearly she’s reer xamar madoow madoow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts