‘Until death do us part’ some men take that seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
‘If you don’t want to be with me, you’re not going to be with anyone': Husband, 36, stabbed mother-of-three to death with a carving knife before he was found with a cord around his neck, court hears

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...stabbed-mother-three-death-carving-knife.html

How could this be? How could she possibly let him stab her with a carving knife?

I have been attacked by a woman with a carving knife before and it was not a problem at all to disarm her, so why didn’t this woman disarm her husband of this carving knife?

why did she let him stab her? I really don’t understand that cause women are equal to men surely this woman could of disarmed her husband since they’re equal.

@VixR @TooMacaan @Reiko @The Cushitic One @Ayannnleee @amalx @MariaMaria @Mercury @Knowles @sophisticate @LoveandLight

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Equal but different. Now tell us why that woman attacked you with a knife? What did you do?:comeon:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Equal but different. Now tell us why that woman attacked you with a knife? What did you do?:comeon:
She tried to enslave me using this gynocentric system by manipulating me but illahay ba isku xiray and I recited Quran and I was free from her spell Alhamdulillah illahay ba weyn oo waxid ah

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Duchess if men and women are equal but different then why are they treated equally in the modern feminist western society ? Isn’t it unfair?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Duchess i worked in a warehouse a while back and there was this girl that was working alongside me so my supervisor insisted i should do the work that requires most of the heavy lifting.

I vehemently disagreed and insisted we are equal and get paid the same amount of money to do the same job, he was clearly discriminating cause i was a man, so i complained to management and the girl was forced to do the heavy lifting or leave her job.

Was i wrong to do what i did?

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Only because women are equal to me doesn't a women can fight or disarm any man out there.

Her husband was obviously stronger than her.

She probably fought for her life like any sane human being but lost

Wtf is this thread :mahubowtf:?

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Only because women are equal to me doesn't a women can fight or disarm a any man out there.

Her husband was obviously stronger than her.

She probably fought for her life like any sane human being but lost

Wtf is this thread :mahubowtf:?
I believe women and men are equal, theres some men stronger than women and theres some women stronger than men
AE7C9955-D831-4A93-9BB5-50B83F84C0CC.png
E1909CDB-F962-4C09-87F0-C6F14BD4078E.png
B6778C96-C16A-4DAB-99C8-3AE6F5303A44.png
8539DDF1-B0D3-4CDC-BB61-ACB834ABF8D6.png

@Duchess i worked in a warehouse a while back and there was this girl that was working alongside me so my supervisor insisted i should do the work that requires most of the heavy lifting.

I vehemently disagreed and insisted we are equal and get paid the same amount of money to do the same job, he was clearly discriminating cause i was a man, so i complained to management and the girl was forced to do the heavy lifting or leave her job.

Nope

It’s false that women want to be treated equally, men face hardships women are prevented from. They would cry if they were treated as men. Can’t handle it.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Nope

It’s false that women want to be treated equally, men face hardships women are prevented from. They would cry if they were treated as men. Can’t handle it.
I beg to differ some of the most powerful people i have ever met are women.

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "The strong man is not one who is good at wrestling, but the strong man is one who controls himself in a fit of rage."

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar

I think you are wrong. Do the heavy lifting and she does the other easire work. No problem

TooMacaan

VIP
Lol, I thought this thread was going to be a rant about how women don't truly understand the value of marriage vows:mjlol:. Title's kinda misleading, given your usual pattern ._.

I see you've still managed to keep some things constant though-- always the victim's fault :wow:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
If a man shows signs of controlling behaviour run for dear life. It means he can't control himself, which could be fini for you.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@TooMacaan @sophisticate
i worked in a warehouse a while back and there was this girl that was working alongside me so mysupervisor insisted i should do the work that requires most of the heavy lifting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending