TRENDING NEWS ‘Teachers had written me off after 2 weeks': The inspirational London doctor who proved everybody wrong

Xaruun

VIP
Just say Alhamdulilah and move on warya..... you aren’t the first one :rolleyes: that’s his black part weaning.
You make a good point. Mashallah, but it’s bad if we hype up and celebrate every Somali medschool grad like it’s some rare occurence. There are loads of Somali doctors out there.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
You make a good point. Mashallah, but it’s bad if we hype up and celebrate every Somali medschool grad like it’s some rare occurence.
Wallahi I don’t mind somali being celebrated for the right reason like him becoming a doctor is really great but I hate self pity.... it shows he didn’t suffer enough in life.

How do you know I didn’t.... I archived greater thing than him ( academically) but you don’t see me moaning online like the clout chaser he is.
Don't lie , we all know you are most likely a nurse's assistant or at most a registered nurse. Leave this Somali man alone and go fantasise about Arabia as you usually do.

I think he's realised the need to be online - reckon he might try an Ali Abdaal and pivot his know how as a doctor to something more lucrative.
Either that or move to the US.
Pay is shit here in the UK

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
No, you aren’t dominant enough

giphy.gif

Trending