‘Miss Uganda 2020’ beauty contest held in Istanbul, violating COVID measures

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
miss-uganda.jpg

Who would have thought there are now so many Bantus in Turkey? I frankly don't understand their love for Africa.

The footage also showed that both the guests and contestants danced for a long time after the contest.

People present at the event were served alcoholic beverages in glass cups, which stands in violation of the rules implemented for entertainment venues during the pandemic.

The nightclub’s owner, identified only by the initials M.K., was sent to the courthouse after being detained.

AbdiGeedi

The ones wearing wigs should be disqualified
The ones without wigs use a lot of hair products to change the texture. So, it is fake too. Hair is the bane of African women in the world of Euro-centric beauty standards.

The ones without wigs use a lot of hair products to change the texture. So, it is fake too. Hair is the bane of African women in the world of Euro-centric beauty standards.

White women wear hair products and fake hair extentions to make their hair longer and thicker.

If you are using hair products, but its the hair that grows from your god given scalp, how is that fake? All women groom by putting hair products on their hair.

AbdiGeedi

White women wear hair products and fake hair extentions to make their hair longer and thicker.

If you are using hair products, but its the hair that grows from your god given scalp, how is that fake? All women groom by putting hair products on their hair.
I meant the hair texture was fake.

AbdiGeedi

Why is a Miss Uganda contest not held in Uganda? I hope its not what I think it is...
I believe there are different African communities in existence in Turkey today due to easy trade, liberal visa issuance and air travel from Africa to Turkey and vice versa. Many wealthy Africans buy properties in there too.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
View attachment 153350

Who would have thought there are now so many Bantus in Turkey? I frankly don't understand their love for Africa.

The footage also showed that both the guests and contestants danced for a long time after the contest.

People present at the event were served alcoholic beverages in glass cups, which stands in violation of the rules implemented for entertainment venues during the pandemic.

The nightclub’s owner, identified only by the initials M.K., was sent to the courthouse after being detained.

Turkish men love trannies. And Bantu women are not far from trannies. :)

Trending