‘James Bond’ actor Daniel Craig says his children won’t be receiving his multimillion-dollar fortune!

1629755201262.png

I see his point and many people share it.

I have to state something. Those kids grew up rich, had a good material upbringing, great educational potentiality, they will be privileged and not start from zero. Extra cards on the table through connections, opportunities and etc.

An analogy is, imagine there is a goal of running to reaching a certain speed. There is one person, gotten fit his whole life, good education about nutrition has access to the best food, and overall health is already good before trying to reach that speed goal. On the other hand, there is a fat person. This person lacks everything the first person had, bad health, eats bad food, doesn't know much about nutrition, and doesn't have access to things, in general, to help him speed things up.

In this analogy, the first guy has to improve to reach that speed, for sure, but the momentum is already there, the wheels are spinning and he needs less energy to reach the goal. On the other side, with the fat person, this individual needs to spend a lot of time, energy and motivation (and effort on other avenues to improve the overall standard) to even reach where the first guy is beginning at in this hypothetical thing, and then take it from there. So this guy has a steep curve he initially needs to overcome. You can already guess where I am going with this. Simply put, Daniel Craig's children will be the first guy, while the average world citizen will be the second.

This is an over-simplification, but you know I like analogies. There is the element of hunger and drive. Many people believe maybe kids who grow up in nice environments with everything given to them lack fundamental cultivation of drive because they haven't been tested and are weak in some ways. But generally, most rich kids are and will be good if you compare because of what is taken for granted in many ways, looking at it relatively speaking.

I see his point and many people share it.

I have to state something. Those kids grew up rich, had a good material upbringing, great educational potentiality, they will be privileged and not start from zero. Extra cards on the table through connections, opportunities and etc.

An analogy is, imagine there is a goal of running to reaching a certain speed. There is one person, gotten fit his whole life, good education about nutrition has access to the best food, and overall health is already good before trying to reach that speed goal. On the other hand, there is a fat person. This person lacks everything the first person had, bad health, eats bad food, doesn't know much about nutrition, and doesn't have access to things, in general, to help him speed things up.

In this analogy, the first guy has to improve to reach that speed, for sure, but the momentum is already there, the wheels are spinning and he needs less energy to reach the goal. On the other side, with the fat person, this individual needs to spend a lot of time, energy and motivation (and effort on other avenues to improve the overall standard) to even reach where the first guy is beginning at in this hypothetical thing, and then take it from there. So this guy has a steep curve he initially needs to overcome. You can already guess where I am going with this. Simply put, Daniel Craig's children will be the first guy, while the average world citizen will be the second.

This is an over-simplification, but you know I like analogies. There is the element of hunger and drive. Many people believe maybe kids who grow up in nice environments with everything given to them lack fundamental cultivation of drive because they haven't been tested and are weak in some ways. But generally, most rich kids are and will be good if you compare because of what is taken for granted in many ways, looking at it relatively speaking.
Good point tbh good times create weak men

His children may not end up as rich as him but I guarantee they will be very comfortable, networth = network. Just going to the right schools and having the right skintone, is enough to make it.

I bet he will leave behind his houses/cars/art work and memorabilia from his acting days which will be worth a lot of money.

I've never understood the allure of wealth if you can't pass it down to your children and hopefully you're childrens, children.

But to be fair, someone like him will most likely have wealthy descendents and he knows it. His kids will probably have million dollar trust funds, will go to the best schools and universities and would probably go into acting/ directing with doors being wide open for them because of their name. These powerful and rich men knows this and simply chat shit for media attention.

A growing problem where we live today. A healthy amount of obstacles and character building through the process of doing your thing trying to reach goals is important as a man. The sense of achievement is a great feeling.

I understand where you are coming from. But even if his inattention is to make sure they work hard for wealth in the future, that probably won't happen as their name and connection is enough to catapult them to money and future fame. A lot of these rich men love to say that their kids will not inherit anything. Although, that might technically but true, most of them still end up with a trustfund anyway.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
That's very selfish of him. He's married to the mummy actress so hopefully she has more of a heart than him.

I understand where you are coming from. But even if his inattention is to make sure they work hard for wealth in the future, that probably won't happen as their name and connection is enough to catapult them to money and future fame. A lot of these rich men love to say that their kids will not inherit anything. Although, that might technically but true, most of them still end up with a trustfund anyway.
I don't really know what his intention is when it really comes down to it. Either way, as you said, and as my long-winded point above tried to convey, his kids' lives are set. You never know, maybe he recognizes his children to be pieces of shit and is afraid excessive transfer of wealth will further help to worsen that.

I don't really know what his intention is when it really comes down to it. Either way, as you said, and as my long-winded point above tried to convey, his kids' lives are set. You never know, maybe he recognizes his children to be pieces of shit and is afraid excessive transfer of wealth will further help to worsen that.

Lol the amount of grammar mistakes I made must have been painful for you to read. I was typing fast.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
View attachment 198329

f*ck them kids- the famous saying of MJ.
On the real tho. Why would you raise your kids spoilt. My kids would never see my wealth until they learn humility and respect for mankind and themselves. Raising kids spoilt causes them to grow up with weird complexes.

1629831993387.png

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Good point tbh good times create weak men
Which is normally true, but you have to account for cultural upbringing. Some empires conquered their neighbours due to strong/ wise leadership and ruled for thousands of years before their societies became perverted and decayed morally.

Ancient egyptians enjoyed world dominance for 3000 yrs before they decayed morally, the romans also ruled and live in luxury before they too experienced the negative effects of the moralistic decay of society.

I don't believe it. He's going to find a way of funnelling it through the "philanthropy". It is is probably a way to stash money and seem like a Saint while doing it.

Trending