قوة الشرطة الصومالية Appreciation Thread

Really? Just for using the word “ethnic” relentlessly and exclusively slandering Canadian xalimos, kid wins the Academy Awards?
giphy.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The brother @قوة الشرطة الصومالية consistently provides high quality insights into the maladaptive ruminations of the ethnic mind.

We recognize your contributions :salute:

Why did u use the word "Maladaptive" tho? Its a bit negative don't you think so? I love the word ruminations tho.

قوة الشرطة الصومالية deserves more word for dedication than you stingy words. He is a classy soul with a suave gentle nature that deserves ode's and sonnets. His forum contributions are not necessarily great but they are also not absolutely a disaster either. For me what shines about him is his constant struggle between money and the pursuit of a halaal waasmo. Lets pray that he finds a wife that has her own money and loves him. Or better a very poor maaskin wife from africa whom he can take advantage by the value of pound or dollar in exchange over there, where he can pay less but really more in their eyes. Or importantly in her eyes.

Anyway Salute to قوة الشرطة الصومالية
1618706013479.png

Last edited:
Why did u use the word "Maladaptive" tho? Its a bit negative don't you think so? I love the word ruminations tho.

قوة الشرطة الصومالية deserves more word for dedication than you stingy words. He is a classy soul with a suave gentle nature that deserves ode's and sonnets. His forum contributions are not necessarily great but they are also not absolutely a disaster either. For me what shines about him is his constant struggle between money and the pursuit of a halaal waasmo. Lets pray that he finds a wife that has her own money and loves him. Or better a very poor maaskin wife from africa whom he can take advantage by the value of pound or dollar in exchange over there, where he can pay less but really more in their eyes. Or importantly in her eyes.

Anyway Salute to قوة الشرطة الصومالية View attachment 180768
How can I compete with you when I haven’t been on forums for a long time? Your thoughts have improved over the last 20 years. A toddler like me can’t compete with a seasoned professional like you.

You were also more generous with your wording. @Jimmer described me like one of his patients. I need a wife that doesn’t love my money but it’s hard to find that with colored folk. I hope your dua for me is accepted in this holy month of Ramadan.

Last edited:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Since when did Swedish become langaab? :mjlol:

Speaking a homosexual language like that when it's not your mother tongue outs you as a likely langaab. Landheers only speak English. It is the global lingua franca. No ceeb in uttering it.

:ufdup: