درس

Status
Not open for further replies.

NICCA

هدا بلدي
I made this thread to share any religous information.

I will start it off

The Prophet peace be upon him sometimes wore shoes when he entered in the masjid.

Salafi madkhalis are a plague to our ummah, when people say they want to become more religious the first thing that comes to their mind is becoming a madkhali.

NICCA

هدا بلدي
Salafi madkhalis are a plague to our ummah, when people say they want to become more religious the first thing that comes to their mind is becoming a madkhali.

The madkhalis do something called irja which is lessening the kuffar the prophet even warned us against them. That why they not Khawarij they are Murjiah.

The madkhalis do something called irja which is lessening the kuffar the prophet even warned us against them. That why they not Khawarij they are Murjiah.

I think Saudi and gulf leaders can double up as khawarij, as the khawarij are harsh against Muslim and merciful towards disbelievers. For example KSA sends fighter jets to bomb Yemen and they have sent more money to fund US after hurricanes than they have sent to Somalia and Africa during the droughts.

NICCA

هدا بلدي
I think Saudi and gulf leaders can double up as khawarij, as the khawarij are harsh against Muslim and merciful towards disbelievers. For example KSA sends fighter jets to bomb Yemen and they have sent more money to fund US after hurricanes than they have sent to Somalia and Africa during the droughts.

Rasullah made it clear to us ver easily who are they, saudi arabia or gulf countries can't fit into this because

:رسول الله قال
هم خرج من لامة

They will exit from the ummah that means they will devait from you. For example takfir.

Rasullah made it clear to us ver easily who are they, saudi arabia or gulf countries can't fit into this because

:رسول الله قال
هم خرج من لامة

They will exit from the ummah that means they will devait from you. For example takfir.

That they will leave the fold of Islam?

NICCA

هدا بلدي
That they will leave the fold of Islam?
When the prophet said leave the deen the scholars say ummah. This deen is the ummah, in this case they go seperate and say we are the only true muslims not you or them it is like a cult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts