جهالة

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joesph Muktaar

I am the Andy Dufernse of this site
في هذه الحياة لديك للتعامل مع المشقة ودرب.

واحدة من مسارات بلدي هو محاربة أولئك الذين يعانون من الجهل.

بعض الناس في هذه الحياة مسلمون جاهل. أخبرهم أن هذا أمر خاطئ لأن النبي قال ذلك وهكذا، ولكن لا يزال لا يستمع ويدعو لك واهابي والمتطرف.

انظر، هذا درب في هذه الحياة. بالنسبة لي هو والله يعرف عن حياتك.

انظر أنا أكتب باللغة العربية والجميع يقول الكتابة باللغة الإنجليزية. الكثير منكم النرويجية والسويدية تعلم والألمانية.

انظر، هل شيتان تأخذ عينيك، أذنيك وقلبك و فوليد أوت مع الخداع والكذب.

العار عليك الله يقول في سورة فاطر
إن الشيطان لكم عدو فاتخذوه عدوا إنما يدعو حزبه ليكونوا من أصحاب السعير

شيطان هو عدوك الأول حتى محاربته أولا.

Last edited:

Benjamin

någon :)
في هذه الحياة لديك للتعامل مع المشقة ودرب.

واحدة من مسارات بلدي هو محاربة أولئك الذين يعانون من الجهل.

بعض الناس في هذه الحياة مسلمون جاهل. أخبرهم أن هذا أمر خاطئ لأن النبي قال ذلك وهكذا، ولكن لا يزال لا يستمع ويدعو لك واهابي والمتطرف.

انظر، هذا درب في هذه الحياة. بالنسبة لي هو والله يعرف عن حياتك.

انظر أنا أكتب باللغة العربية والجميع يقول الكتابة باللغة الإنجليزية. الكثير منكم learn't النرويجية والسويدية والألمانية.

انظر، هل شيتان تأخذ عينيك، أذنيك وقلبك و فوليد أوت مع الخداع والكذب.

العار عليك الله يقول في سورة فاطر
إن الشيطان لكم عدو فاتخذوه عدوا إنما يدعو حزبه ليكونوا من أصحاب السعير

شيطان هو عدوك الأول حتى محاربته أولا.

New
In this life you have to deal with hardship and a trail.

One of my paths is to fight those who suffer from ignorance.

Some people in this life are ignorant Muslims. Tell them that this is wrong because the Prophet said so and so, but still does not listen and calls you Wahhabi and the extremist.

See, this is a trail in this life. For me it is God knows about your life.

See I write in Arabic and everyone says writing in English. Many of you learn't Norwegian, Swedish and German.

Look, does Shitan take your eyes, your ears and your heart and floyd out with deceit and lies.

Shame on you God says in Surat
The devil is an enemy to you, and they took him as an enemy, but he called his party to be of the owners of the bush

Demon is your first enemy until you fight him first.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Joesph Muktaar

New

Some people in this life are ignorant Muslims. Tell them that this is wrong because the Prophet said so and so, but still does not listen and calls you Wahhabi and the extremist.

See I write in Arabic and everyone says writing in English. Many of you learn't Norwegian, Swedish and German.

Look, does Shitan take your eyes, your ears and your heart and floyd out with deceit and lies.

The devil is an enemy to you, and they took him as an enemy, but he called his party to be of the owners of the bush

what

Joesph Muktaar

New

I am no sheikh but a Student who wants to learn

Benjamin

någon :)

You're blaming us for learning the languages of the countries we live in. Its relevant for you to speak Arabic because you live in an Arabic country.

We have to adapt to our new environments and integrate. Sure I would have learned Arabic if I lived in an Arabic country.

Joesph Muktaar

You're blaming us for learning the languages of the countries we live in. Its relevant for you to speak Arabic because you live in an Arabic country.

We have to adapt to our new environments and integrate. Sure I would have learned Arabic if I lived in an Arabic country.
But you learn Arabic because of the Qur'an, for a jew he needs to learn Hebrew to read the Torah

Joesph Muktaar

First I'm a Muslim if you didn't know. Yes you have to learn Arabic to understand the Quran but it's not like learning to speak it fluently.
No, that what I am not saying, but if a speak Arabic you will send me Post of why you speak Arabic.

Meanwhile those who speak Norwegian won'the even be mentioned. Get it.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Type in fuckin English or Somali you Arab bootyclapper. You are nott Arab GET IT. You suffer from Stockholm syndrome from when Abu Shawarma and his boys ran a train on you. I hate you type of niggas. You shouldn't even claim Somali nacalaa.
IMG_6193.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts