Über ain't never sent Me a hot chick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
14me49l.jpg

I hate to sound like Menace here but Über isn't playing fair. Only ONCE did I get a female driver, and she was a big girl. The only positive thing about Über is that it's great for networking, I've met a lot of professionals in hospitality and banking sectors, as well as IT. What are your über experiences?

Q

Queen Carawelo

I once had a Yugoslavian female driver. She was so nice. We ended up shopping together. She actually parked her car, went to the mall with me, we shopped and then returned. We exchanged social media, and she's currently vacationing with her fiancé in Miami.

I also once had the most rudest uber driver who was Somali. I was going to a wedding with my friend, the minute we stepped in the car, he started asking us personal questions. My friend got into a heated argument with him.. He rated us 5 stars looool. I was surprised.

I haven't come across any Somali drivers yet, but I assume it's only natural they would get personal. They are very curious and don't care much for privacy. I love to play mind games with the ones that try to get your qabiil by fishing, asking what sounds like general questions about where you and your family are from and throwing in a political question. It would be much simpler if they just ask.

Q

Queen Carawelo

He threw in the where were your parents born question.. I had a poker face through out the whole ride.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
14me49l.jpg

I hate to sound like Menace here but Über isn't playing fair. Only ONCE did I get a female driver, and she was a big girl. The only positive thing about Über is that it's great for networking, I've met a lot of professionals in hospitality and banking sectors, as well as IT. What are your über experiences?

Be honest bro ...was it you? ...your name is Mohamed right ?:williamswtf:...nigga you was cheating on your gf with this transgender thing :russ::pachah1::mjswag::mjpls::lolbron::krs::hahaidiot:

menace

VIP
I once had a Yugoslavian female driver. She was so nice. We ended up shopping together. She actually parked her car, went to the mall with me, we shopped and then returned. We exchanged social media, and she's currently vacationing with her fiancé in Miami.

I also once had the most rudest uber driver who was Somali. I was going to a wedding with my friend, the minute we stepped in the car, he started asking us personal questions. My friend got into a heated argument with him.. He rated us 5 stars looool. I was surprised.

Omg :jcoleno::meleshame::ohdamn:...it doesn't exist..get on board with the times...

menace

VIP
Menace.

I'm not the type to cheat.

You didn't even bother watching the video ...the uber driver's name was Mohamed and he was cheating on his gf/wife with a transgender passenger..

Btw , be careful not to call uber when they are surging...some drunk somali kid caught a ride with them at a time when it was surging 7.1 ..for 10 miles he was charged $160..

And from the looks of it , why are you riding on uber on a 2 miles distance...all these you've showed are less than 2 miles.,you seem to can't walk

Q

Queen Carawelo

Basically the country you mentioned exists as much as Somaliland exists as a recognized country :lolbron:
Oh you mean Yugoslavia? I just said what she told me. She said her parents were born in Yugoslavia. What am I supposed to say if she told me that.

menace

VIP
Oh you mean Yugoslavia? I just said what she told me. She said her parents were born in Yugoslavia. What am I supposed to say if she told me that.

Umm you should've said " were they Serbians, Crucians, Macedonians, Montenegreans, Bosnians and Slovenians?:denzelnigga:

Q

Queen Carawelo

But you realize it makes you shallow of you go along with someone that just done told you " I'm from Yugoslavia "
Why would that make me shallow. Why should I question anyone on what they claim. Tbh if she have told me she was from Mars I wouldn't question her. People have to be proud about where they came from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending