£5 hookers

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7250918/benefits-britain-birmingham-prostitutes-james-turner-street/

Brutal reality of life in heart of ‘Benefits Britain’ where locals rummage in each other’s bins and hookers charge £5 for sex

Birmingham’s Ladywood constituency has the highest jobless rate in the country - and is steeped in poverty and deprivation
------------------
I live 6-7 mins from this area. Last year alone i had 5 hookers proposition me. I would never touch them. But i always get curious about prices. Lowest was £10. The sun is full of sh1t with £5 price....dont believe it

VixR

Veritas
Well, the economy of the area dictates the price. If the potential customers are rummaging through trash, of course $5 is the going rate and considered a big deal

Why do I have a feeling you accepted the proposition

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
lool they were crackheads and no I politely said no. But the whole thing was really sad.

cadaans and madows. The area is mixed of trash people
Yeah I’ve realised cadaans who live in ladywood and surrounding areas tend to be of a lower class.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7250918/benefits-britain-birmingham-prostitutes-james-turner-street/

Brutal reality of life in heart of ‘Benefits Britain’ where locals rummage in each other’s bins and hookers charge £5 for sex

Birmingham’s Ladywood constituency has the highest jobless rate in the country - and is steeped in poverty and deprivation
------------------
I live 6-7 mins from this area. Last year alone i had 5 hookers proposition me. I would never touch them. But i always get curious about prices. Lowest was £10. The sun is full of sh1t with £5 price....dont believe it

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
@Gooney112 Waryaa I l know couple of youths in Birmingham who are involved in this business. One of those niggas even owns a little brothel the brother is UP.

Could never earn my money pimping fiends and little vulnerable girls. Somali pimps lol.

@Gooney112 Waryaa I l know couple of youths in Birmingham who are involved in this business. One of those niggas even owns a little brothel the brother is UP.

Could never earn my money pimping fiends and little vulnerable girls. Somali pimps lol.
There is a special place in hell for people who exploit the weak and vulnerable. These girls are dead inside....just looking on their eyes you can see the suffering

------------------

Ladywood is a dump lool full of white chavs living on the estate so it's no surprise tbh always these racist fuckers giving other successful minorities grief due to their shit lifestyle lol.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
When you walk out at night and have things pointed out to you if you're dumb like me and miss obvious things then your realise there's alot of prostitutes everywhere it's shocking wallahi so I'm sure they're competing with the standard amount . o_O

People tell me birmingham has no jobs. Waa iska gaajo. Why do soo many somalis live there
i

------------------
I Live in bordesley green and theres this toothless middle aged adaan woman that waits for traffic with a cup and walks up to peoples car windows to beg for money, one time at like 1 o clock me and my mate came out the snooker hall, we were about to get in the car when she came out of now where like a nitty and start saying "you got any food plz im hungary il suck your cock for it and all" wallahi i got shook cuz she looked like a witch , my homie grabbed her cup full of pennies and threw on the road and we dipped. Streets are brazy nowadays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts