Zaylac history

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
@Canuck quick hop on the Menelik account and claim some Somali areas. Your agenda is obvious.

Canuck: The Afar Oromo and Habeshas are coming to get us:gladbron:

@Canuck quick hop on the Menelik account and claim some Somali areas. Your agenda is obvious.

Canuck: The Afar Oromo and Habeshas are coming to get us:gladbron:

You can't handle any criticism to Ethiopia, afraid from your habashi master !!!!! is he going to whip your back ?!!? You are houseslave to Ethiopian, your types are below me like dirty cockroaches, I look down at you and walk away.

Seek help crazy alcoholic man, it is not my fault that your Clan doesn't have political power in Somalia or even in shitopia.

There you go again with the clan attack . Stop hiding behind nationalism because we all know you're the biggest Qabiliesto in here.

Last edited:
Their you go again with the clan attack . Stop hiding behind nationalism because we all know you're the biggest Qabiliesto in here.

My clan don't even want to go this dirty race of politics, I am dhulbahante and our duty is army and national security agencies, protecting Somalia is our national duty. Don't hate us because we don't sell our souls to Ethiopia and Kenya to kill fellow Somalis dhulbahante stood with Said Barre the legal government of Somalia till the end.

Last edited:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
:ooh:Canuck: The Afar want to steal Djibouti. The Oromo are taking our land and the Habeshas are coming!

But Uganda Amhara Tigray Oromo Turks Kenyans Rwandans Bantu Fufu Ugali Omotic Nilotic hordes in Mogadishu is totally fine.

:ooh:Canuck: The Afar want to steal Djibouti. The Oromo are taking our land and the Habeshas are coming!

But Uganda Amhara Tigray Oromo Turks Kenyans Rwandans Bantu Fufu Ugali Omotic Nilotic hordes in Mogadishu is totally fine.

Those soldiers are Amisom who will leave in 2018. However I bet that your Ethiopian master is reading your comments right now good boy.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Bandit didn't verify that you hailed from Dhulo subclan. Which leaves you to just be a paranoid Shemale

Get lost, is the national heritage of the REPUBLIC OF SOMALILAND

Your so called fairyland government doesn't perverse the historical sites of zaylac or the old buildings or the mosques. They don't even put guards on them and allowed the villagers to destroy them. The fairyland government cannot even protect the people of the city from Djibouti 's aggressive against them. Get lost with your fairytale country SL.

Your so called fairyland government doesn't perverse the historical sites of zaylac or the old buildings or the mosques. They don't even put guards on them and allowed the villagers to destroy them. The fairyland government cannot even protect the people of the city from Djibouti 's aggressive against them. Get lost with your fairytale country SL.
If it's a fairytale then why are you talking as if it's real? Don't try claim this when it doesn't belong to you!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts