Zai Jama Miss Global Qabilist

"Mosthatedsomali" is being very disingenuous; his goal is simply to stir up trouble against any notable Somali woman. However, if you scroll through his timeline, you'll see some tribalist filth he liked or retweeted himself.

Ya they do. Thats why you said this about me during ramadan i aint forget:comeon:View attachment 322095
Screenshot_20240328_203324_Google.jpg

Omg water always flows No waaay say swear:ohdamn:
Yes water always flows. Let everything wash away and never stay stuck at one point in life. Never let the water go astray and form impure ponds filled with filthy dirt hidden in darkness by the thick forests. And if, somehow, your flow goes astray dig a canal back to the flow of life and all will be good. 🫑

Mudug_gyal

Ψ¨Ω…Ψ§ يرآي Ψ§Ω„Ω„Ω‡ Feminist
Walaal let's stop this one sided beef. I never had any ill will towards you and I know you don't hold any against me. You rather felt hurt by my comments. Although I intended them to be a message for you to wake up in a satirical way for others. Jooji ciyaarata there is more to life than what the eye can see reality noqo if you're still affected by those comments. I love you as a friend so don't hold any ill will towards me

Mudug_gyal

Ψ¨Ω…Ψ§ يرآي Ψ§Ω„Ω„Ω‡ Feminist
Walaal let's stop this one sided beef. I never had any ill will towards you and I know you don't hold any against me. You rather felt hurt by my comments. Although I intended them to be a message for you to wake up in a satirical way for others. Jooji ciyaarata there is more to life than what the eye can see reality noqo if you're still affected by those comments. I love you as a friend so don't hold any ill will towards me
Girl what wake up to what? No I didnt feel hurt at all you’re just some stranger on the internet dbi. No offense but I known you for like a week nothing personal

Xoxoxo

VIP
You’re only hated when they see you as a threat πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

Qabiliste qumayos like her want to drag us down not only because off political issues but because they view us as inferior because they assume we look physically different (being dark, hair features etc).

there’s nothing wrong with being dark, self hating Somalis like her deserve a reality check

Wonyluvr

β€œla vie en roseπŸ₯€ ~”
VIP

Qabiliste qumayos like her want to drag us down not only because off political issues but because they view us as inferior because they assume we look physically different (being dark, hair features etc).

there’s nothing wrong with being dark, self hating Somalis like her deserve a reality check
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Qabiliste qumayos like her want to drag us down not only because off political issues but because they view us as inferior because they assume it we look physically different (being dark, hair features etc).

I thought you were Cad Cad