Yusuf Haji and Korane meets President Farmaajo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just imagine ogaden united on jubaland :ahh:.
United behind their president :wow1:

DwzDePpXcAQau4W.jpg

There is no doubt reer amaadin are geesiyaal. Shame they live on oromo border. It would have been great if they were in dire dheba or jigjiga.

@diaby amaadin yaad ka tahay sxb?

Cawliyahans have awoken and now they smell blood like sharks. And well know when these niggas go after power.

Next will be the talamoge in baadhaahde and ras kambooni.

Ogaden was always united in jubaland, only problem is in the 90s, 2000s we spent literally our blood and treaure fighting habashi/tigre adn thus jubaland was in a sense abandoned, but the galti in Ogadeniya adn sujui said he nigegrs we also own this peace of land in jubaland, so yusuf haji and adan barre and their NFD likes make uhuru say he was kamasly Oagden, and kibaki and we used that, we knoked western doors sicne uncle haji was kenyan defence minister and other Ogaden ministers, when kenyata become leader we made sure he carried on the kibaki policy of sorting out jubaland,

so insha Allah if ONLF gets peace, we will be able top focus on jubaland and ocne again give attenton, our attention and the NFD group was on ONLF/Ogadeniya,

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
This meeting didn’t look like it went well just off body language Farmaajo and Yusuf Haji looks pissed Korane with a fake smirk my inclination is that they went to mediate between Ahmed Madoobe and Farmaajo and they couldn’t come to a compromise :kanyeshrug:

This meeting didn’t look like it went well just off body language Farmaajo and Yusuf Haji looks pissed Korane with a fake smirk my inclination is that they went to mediate between Ahmed Madoobe and Farmaajo and they couldn’t come to a compromise :kanyeshrug:

:siilaanyolaugh:

I noticed how farmaajo is standing like a dhoocil between 2 real men :pachah1:

There is no doubt reer amaadin are geesiyaal. Shame they live on oromo border. It would have been great if they were in dire dheba or jigjiga.

@diaby amaadin yaad ka tahay sxb?

Cawliyahans have awoken and now they smell blood like sharks. And well know when these niggas go after power.

Next will be the talamoge in baadhaahde and ras kambooni.

Kkkkkkkkkk start a convo in private (I don't have the ability to send PMs) and I'll tell you there. I don't want my identity revealed :mjkkk:

I noticed how farmaajo is standing like a dhoocil between 2 real men :pachah1:
The leader of the Somali world must always stand in the middle. Something cagdheers know nothing about. Your clan is xabashi concubine for over 134 years injirta iska sar gumeysi ku nool katahay wasse. Ogadens know nothing but being held down in subjugation, we will treat you the way kikuyus and xabashi treat you luugta xoostehd. Your uncle qalbidagax was handed over to the xabashi like the colonial subject he is kkkkk madoobe will get a cell next to his al-kabab friend roobow very soon.

The leader of the Somali world must always stand in the middle. Something cagdheers know nothing about. Your clan is xabashi concubine for over 134 years injirta iska sar gumeysi ku nool katahay wasse. Ogadens know nothing but being held down in subjugation, we will treat you the way kikuyus and xabashi treat you luugta xoostehd. Your uncle qalbidagax was handed over to the xabashi like the colonial subject he is kkkkk madoobe will get a cell next to his al-kabab friend roobow very soon.
We had a good fight against a nation backed by super powers which ended in a stalemate. Nothing to be ashamed of, after all we're but a clan amongst Somalis. Or do other Somali clans not take on whole nations?:mjhaps:

Now let's talk about the direct battles between Ogaden and Marexan. I will try to use facts only, not fiction :mjhaps:

Here is the supreme leader of marehan, barre hiraale talking about how his tribe got annihilated by Ogaden:

The same happened again in 2013:mjkkk:

Now your turn to show me similar evidence of mx getting the upper hand on OG :heh:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
This is a positive step, meeting to solve issues always leads to productive outcome. I hope these men understood the importance of compromising :)

We had a good fight against a nation backed by super powers which ended in a stalemate. Nothing to be ashamed of, after all we're but a clan amongst Somalis. Or do other Somali clans not take on whole nations?:mjhaps:

Now let's talk about the direct battles between Ogaden and Marexan. I will try to use facts only, not fiction :mjhaps:

Here is the supreme leader of marehan, barre hiraale talking about how his tribe got annihilated by Ogaden:

Now your turn to show me similar evidence of mx getting the upper hand on OG :heh:
Mx kicked your uncle Jess the supreme leader of ogaden out of kimsayo in 98' under Col Hirrale and Gen. Faratag, and once again exiled your terrorist uncle turki in 2006. We also kicked the few remaining cagdheers out of Gedo in the 90s. You guys can't match our military prowess without foreign interference and that's a fact.

Mx kicked your uncle Jess the supreme leader of ogaden out of kimsayo in 98' under Col Hirrale and Gen. Faratag, and once again exiled your terrorist uncle turki in 2006. We also kicked the few remaining cagdheers out of Gedo in the 90s. You guys can't match our military prowess without foreign interference and that's a fact.
Kkkkkk used Belgian troops in the 90s after realising you're no match for OG.

Used Ethiopian troops in 06 after telling them that ONLF controls kismayo :mjkkk:

Gedo was given to you by MSB via the use of the then powerful SNA.

What happened when foreign troops were not involved? Madoobe and Turki stompped the mx in Kismayo hence the video above where Hiraale is crying :mjlaugh:

The old man was again smacked up in 2013 after attempting a sneak attack, only to end up with a missing eye and the complete destruction of his forces. Hence why Mx now rely on child soldiers :pachah1:

Mx doesn't fight OG, Mx fights Reer Abdille. A sub sub sub sub clan of Ogaden :mjlol:

Now imagine how worse it would be if the other OG big boys joined in:francis:

more liek your uncle was pissed, my uncles were laughing deep inside thinking we have him by the balls,

did you expect ahmed madoobe forcing marehan Mps to provide 50 men each MP meaning a b00n against b00n?

and if they rfuseguess what? the Ogadens will behind them to shoot them for cowrdace,

we will fight fire with fire, b00n with b00n,

a little sectret my freind, Ogaden doesnt like to flex muscles, specially Mohamed zubeer, becasue we fear Allah, but once we do we finish the job insha Allah,

cawlyahan will get what they wanted, a the capital freed, middel juba freed, presidency after ahmed cade and they will karbash yall, remebr when sultan abdirhamna mursal, the cawlyahan king used to karbash the British and their marehan and Indian seeboys slaves in gedo between 1904 -1913, he massacred many b000ns and brtiish and sent them to the after life,

just remember, Ogaden always finishes what he starts, even if it takes us a century, we dont give up,

marehan on the other hand were running around, exhausting their men and firepower and good will, at war with any body, garre, dagodi, eley, jubaland army, liyu police and habar gidir in the last several years, each one they lost, you will never get back somalia siad barre had, its gone, and no matter how much cuqdad yall have, it will never bring back the somalia the b000ns destroyed,

isnah Allah once midle juba is secured, its middle finger to yall, we dont need yall, we will take the 2 jubas and our half of gedo,

cousin, noticed how he blamed ONLF and catoosh (the reer cabdulle BBC somali dude) is asked him are you sure warya, there is a clip by cadan the ugaas nuur ONLF spokesman saying we had nothign to do with it, we are only in Ogadeniya,

the guinnes wolrd recor dbook said barre huuraale took 7.8 seconds to sprint from hassan turkis karbash all the way to gedo garbaharey

did you also know reer cabdulle in afmadow got in the middel and wiped out half of his men, he had several hudnred men, the ogadens in north afmadow just trenched in ebwteen adn wiped them out, around 70% of his men,

and then to add insult to injury, the ogadens told zenawi we will make peace, if yuo put him in prison for 2 years which he did in addis ababa, cabdi iley demanded he is sent to prison, which huraale was sent,

then in 2013 the hawiyes used the b000n as hassan sheikh sent money, we karbahsed him so much he retired, he was used,

stories goes reer amadin were marrying two marehan garoobs/young widows at once due to killing so many b00ns, in fact they would place them in the argo in kismayo, ahmed madoobe would say please bury them, reer amadin told ahmed to f off, we want to make them an example, they would take boons to the cost and shoot them execution style after hiraale was defeated, they met fierce warriors who were trianed by years of war with habashi, the most powerful army in africa,

dont they know galti were born with AK47 duee to centuries of war with oromo/habashi,

mark my word, the b00ns will be karbahsed so badly this time they will never recover insha Allah, they will become servile, when ogaden goes to war he doent stop, he doesn't end, until job is done,

we fear Allah, we dont like to start wars but boy do we finish them,

stories goes reer amadin were marrying two marehan garoobs/young widows at once due to killing so many b00ns, in fact they would place them in the argo in kismayo, ahmed madoobe would say please bury them, reer amadin told ahmed to f off, we want to make them an example, they would take ****s to the cost and shoot them execution style after hiraale was defeated, they met fierce warriors who were trianed by years of war with habashi, the most powerful army in africa,
In the 2013 your clan militia went on to kill gabdho and here you are bragging.
Gun baa tahay
@TekNiKo @Shaolin23 @Creed

It's to late. Madoobe and his horde og foreigners will be driving back to their countries. It is funny how a kenyan from gaarisa is saying "tapking qbout commen interests"

They are trying to save ogadeen but ogadeen will be kicked out if somalia.

It's to late. Madoobe and his horde og foreigners will be driving back to their countries. It is funny how a kenyan from gaarisa is saying "tapking qbout commen interests"

They are trying to save ogadeen but ogadeen will be kicked out if somalia.

ONLF has returned to exterminate the ilk0yar rats :francis:

Onlf is ilkoyer creation and we destroyed it in 2018. Now ogadeen were brought to somalia by ilk0yar and ilk0yar will finally kick you out.

ONLF has returned to exterminate the ilk0yar rats :francis:
He repeats the same line every time he posts.

I remember he used to write these same calacal lines in 2013, and will probably write them again.

Poon contingent in 2029: "madoobe's time is over. we strong marehans will drive out cagdheers".:mjkkk:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Madoobe is only there due to KDF blessing, if he had any power he would liberate Buale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts