Youtuber HALSSA's sister Yasmin is hotter than her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
she actually has nice and healthy skin :drakewtf:

but instead of complimenting her dark skin, she paints an entirely different one on top of that :drakekidding:
I've seen her videos before. in the after shot she was using the circular light thing that makes her skin lighter. she has dark spots under her eyes and around her mouth which make her look darker then she is. and her neck and face are two different colours naturally so matching with your neck will do that. generally though i feel like she probably shares her sisters makeup (she's much lighter) and that might be the cause.

This was her story today
:leon::leon::lawd:

IMG_2958.PNG IMG_2957.PNG

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Who on earth are these girls you keep parading ? Nobody cares who's hotter than the other, there are more pressing matters to deal with in this world than this shallow narssassisstic rubbish. My god sometimes I believe we may be the most unintelligent species created.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Wallahi they would both get it. You lot aren't looking at the bigger picture. We are living in the golden age. Just think about it, 10 years down the line we are going to have soo many somali milfs. Can't fucking wait.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Wallahi they would both get it. You lot aren't looking at the bigger picture. We are living in the golden age. Just think about it, 10 years down the line we are going to have soo many somali milfs. Can't fucking wait.

No such thing sxb, when a Somali girl hits 30 she explodes into your eedo

:bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending