Your not allowed to pee while standing anymore boys.... the fun is over..

gbrlax3

๐•ป๐–”๐–œ๐–Š๐–— ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–†๐–“ ๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘๐–š๐–˜๐–Ž๐–”๐–“.
sigh :mjcry: 1st world problems....... will you start peeing sitting? i am squating while peeing from now on. on top of the toilet ofcourse

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
I know this already but I aint touching the public toilets

gbrlax3

๐•ป๐–”๐–œ๐–Š๐–— ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–†๐–“ ๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘๐–š๐–˜๐–Ž๐–”๐–“.
I know this already but I aint touching the public toilets
i know just squat on top of it dont have to touch necesarily

The only time I stand while peeing is in public bathrooms fam at home I sit tf is wrong with you fam imagine standing while peeing in your home smh... you need more than guidance fam smh

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
Xayawaan pee standing up. Make of that what you like niman.

giphy.gif

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
I usually hold my penor after finish peeing while standing and walk to the bathroom sink to wash it off before tucking it in my pants.

So, I don't really get this logic. I'm actually cleaning it and making sure no drips comes on my pants. There weren't any modern toilet and sinks 1,400 years ago so you adapt and be creative with cleaning for efficiency.

Sitting down just for a quick piss then water it and wipe all the water that drops around it is way too time consuming.

It's even way more time consuming in public toilets where you have to add 3 layers of tissues on the toilet seat and be extra careful not to touch anything so nope, I'll stick to peeing outside and cleaning it with my bottle.

Last edited:
whos gonna make a trip upstairs to the toilet when theres a sink downstairs...
Only downside to this is kaadi causes corrosion :sass1: I had to get my sink repaired after a few years, some basal and ginger was getting through and caused a blockage

QueenofKings

Only downside to this is kaadi causes corrosion :sass1: I had to get my sink repaired after a few years, some basal and ginger was getting through and caused a blockage

In the absence of a full range of emojis for the response tab. Allow me to say ...

๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

QueenofKings

If it's in public I am not contracting HIV from the public toilet

giphy.gif

I mean, unless you plan to liquidate and inject the toilet into your veins? Still HIV virus dies after exposure to air so it wouldnโ€™t even be alive enough to cause infection. What do they teach you guys in school these days.