NSFW YOUR DISCRETION IS STRONGLY ADVISED! Video send 2 a relative of the doomed airline shows wailing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
If this is the video of those who perished, it's quite disrespectful to those who kicked the bucket and their dear/loved ones who are mourning their losses.

Nonetheless, AUN to all who died in that tragic plane crash. Always recite your dua/azkaars when you're in a journey.

Here are some duas for those who need it.

سُبْحَانَ الَّذِي سَخَّرَ لَنَا هَذَا وَمَا كُنَّا لَهُ مُقْرِنِينَ وَإِنَّا إِلَى رَبِّنَا لَمُنْقَلِبُونَ

20190310_210904.jpg

Translation:
20190310_210923.jpg

Stay safe guys!

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
:gucciwhat:

Does that bother u? U called me names as well, I never held grudge.:draketf:

I have done worse. I don't even know if God will forgive me.:francis:
OMG what have you done?

Allah swt forgives all but did you murder someone?

I’m so scared yet intrigued...

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
20190310_234124.jpg

@R.Kelly These are the victims and their nationalities. I only see one person from Somalia, but that doesn't mean that there are no other somali on board especially Reer Canada or US passport holders can be somali too. AUN tho. The numbers of those who died are quite sad. :wowsweat:

That is not a video of the plane. :ivers:

The 737-8 MAX has a 3-3 seat configuration. The aircraft seen in the video has a 3-3-3 configuration which means it is either the Boeing 777 or 787 :comeon:

Secondly, that video was taken in the night and the crash occured in the daytime.

You think folks would be that calm and have time to be recording a video with a nose-down, 3000ft/min rate of descent aircraft? :snoop:

View attachment 68189

@R.Kelly These are the victims and their nationalities. I only see one person from Somalia, but that doesn't mean that there are no other somali on board especially Reer Canada or US passport holders can be somali too. AUN tho. The numbers of those who died are quite sad. :wowsweat:
Around 17 were somali, 1 had kenyan passport while 11 had canada and England, some had Sweden passport.
I don’t know if it’s true but I heard 17 were somali.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
May lol. I can't say. What I need to do is get out of this life because wallahi there is no way I am going to janah if I die tonight.

:francis:

From now on I will be more religious inshallah

Fast Monday and Thursdays and ask Allah swt for forgiveness...

Get married and move to Africa..

That’s the only advice I can give..

Status
Not open for further replies.