Young oslo born xalimo named as Shibis district police chief

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I wouldn't even make a zip code district yet alone a whole Banadir district, nominating random people for sensitive posts is what brings competency.

Let government department have a leadership and advancement chart for everyone like the rest of the world.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Watch, Soon she would open a tiktok channel and cosplay as a female officer with handcuffs, belts and high heels.

They should make her be in charge of deceplining DhaqanCelis kid since she has a practical experience.😂

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Walahi I can bet on my life that she wasn’t born in Norway.

@Grigori Rasputin look at this grave misinformation.

You’d think any somali official will give a proper biography. Everything is edited. Ofc she wasn’t born there. She got there in her late teens I suppose.

Based

VIP
She left NORWAY THE SAFEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD to go to Somalia the most unsafe country in the world I salute her in her effort to make her country better .

But she is now a walking target if they killed a innocent Somali journalist from Canada what you think they will do to a Somali women in high ranks in the government of Somalia .

Somalia has to get rid of al Kabab once for all if they want us diaspora to return home and build , also get rid of all the government heads who are also in bed with Al Kabab .

May she live long .
Salute? She is getting paid big.

How can you become a Police chief at 24?????

going through proper channels it takes at least 15+ years to reach such a position.

She's quruxey i give her that, Shibis must be on its toes with her around.

Could not make it in Norway. Then become police chief in Somalia 😂 what a joke of a country.
Its literally the norm
Many diaspora kids get opportunities back home ,because they related to some high profile politicians.

Some lots who don't even have a gcse getting government jobs :faysalwtf:

Good to see Somalis reintegrating to Somalia. I plan on somehow to do the same. My af somaali is like 6/10 but good enough to get complimented in Somalia. It would take me a year actually to reach their level of fluency. Need also to learn the naxwo