Young Moroccan fans looting in Avignon, France, tonight after Morocco defeated Portugal 1-0!

They should wait until they face France in semis on Wednesday

Man imagine if Morrocco wins that, Cadaan French are finished wallahi
heh.png

Same shit in the Netherlands and Belgium happened. It's always these rotten apples that have to destroy it for the others. You didn't see fans of other countries behaving like this in the three countries mentioned. The Netherlands reddit was full of xenophobic insults and these people were waiting for the first reports on riots to say 'see, we already told you about these immigrants' forgetting the fact that almost all of these young people have Dutch citizenship as they are mostly 3rd generation and speak the language fluently.

But this is what happens when women/mothers of the culture worship these men and don't correct them whereas the fathers don't even discipline them nor are they even actively involved in the parenting. People in Morocco were appalled and ashamed at this behaviour from it's diaspora. These disgusting youngsters are giving these far right politicians more voters.

They do this while senegalese are running through their women, so over for moroccans.
The Moroccan community in Western Europe refuse to hold the men/boys responsible for their actions and instead want to coddle them and blame others for the fact that they are still overrepresented in crime and lower education meanwhile Moroccan women are outperforming even ethnic Dutch men, according to several studies.

Just like our community in the diaspora. It's no wonder why these far right politicians like Geert Wilders are getting elected when sadly the few rotten apples have to destroy it for the others.

This is already the 3rd/4rd time. I can only imagine what would happen next when they are in the finales or even winning it. I definitely want to see a non European/South American team win but the behaviour of these 'fans' are turning me off.

The Moroccan community in Western Europe refuse to hold the men/boys responsible for their actions and instead want to coddle them and blame others for the fact that they are still overrepresented in crime and lower education meanwhile Moroccan women are outperforming even ethnic Dutch men, according to several studies.

Just like our community in the diaspora. It's no wonder why these far right politicians like Geert Wilders are getting elected when sadly the few rotten apples have to destroy it for the others.

This is already the 3rd/4rd time. I can only imagine what would happen next when they are in the finales or even winning it. I definitely want to see a non European/South American team win but the behaviour of these 'fans' are turning me off.
are u from Holland?