You have to kiss the hand you can't cut

Now they are grovelling and begging.Yesterday they were calling for war. What a dumb people, the IQ of a vegetable. They can't even remember what the said just yesterday. Their slow brain finally understood that I am their master and that they cannot escape it.

Saaxo is forever Sacad Saciid land. To the Puntlands who actually believed that Saaxo was Gedo land, shame on you. How many times must I show you that these people are my property?

Last edited:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
@TekNiKo, inspirational talk by Beesha. Development, peace and unity. Great points.

Mooryan ibn Sheegto, your Somali comprehension is truly bad. Nothing you even said is related to the silly points your saying (for all of you Reer Fish and Chips, it was a sub-clan meeting on peace, development and unity in this city)

Saaxo wasn't even mentioned in the whole video. This occurred in Dhabad, near Gelinsoor, meaning, Gelinsoor unakah leh :mjlol:

Last edited:

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Now they are grovelling and begging.Yesterday they were calling for war. What a dumb people, the IQ of a vegetable. They can't even remember what the said just yesterday. Their slow brain finally understood that I am their master and that they cannot escape it.

Saaxo is forever Sacad Saciid land. To the Puntlands who actually believed that Saaxo was Gedo land, shame on you. How many times must I show you that these people are my property?

@Bariire I told yall this dude wasnt HG he exposing himself yet again
:ftw9nwa:
This is Dhabad which is part of Galmudug not Saaxo learn how to understand af Somali, sheegad MJ boy :hahaidiot:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
@Bariire I told yall this dude wasnt HG he exposing himself yet again
:ftw9nwa:
This is Dhabad which is part of Galmudug not Saaxo learn how to understand af Somali, sheegad MJ boy :hahaidiot:
This idiot claimed Gelinsoor, but in the video, you can see them talking about Gelinsoor iyo Dhabad, by MX. The idiot shot himself in the foot. Everyday the sheegto exposes himself, and even that, he couldn't keep to the same story :mjlol:

QoorQoor must go down as one of the most regulated leaders of GM. Him and Cid. Best seen since the formation of the state.

TekNiKo

VIP
This idiot claimed Gelinsoor, but in the video, you can see them talking about Gelinsoor iyo Dhabad, by MX. The idiot shot himself in the foot. Everyday the sheegto exposes himself, and even that, he couldn't keep to the same story :mjlol:

QoorQoor must go down as one of the most regulated leaders of GM. Him and Cid. Best seen since the formation of the state.
Gelinsoor beef shall be settled on the table, Gelinsoor will be solved through reconciliation, no more boys dying in useless baadiyo strife

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Gelinsoor beef shall be settled on the table, Gelinsoor will be solved through reconciliation, no more boys dying in useless baadiyo strife
Great years to come for the Beesha. This aano qabil stuff is ending, and allamimdullah, the diaspora iyo the beesha are working hand in hand to strive the peace, development and unity of our lands.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Saaxo Has been gone for a while. It is the fastest gowing settlement in Mudug. It was established 5 years ago, and today is larger than Hobyo, Afbarwaaqo or Sadex Higlo. It is already as large as Galinsoor.

Saaxo in January 2017 and January 2021, 4 years.
saaxo.gif

TekNiKo

VIP
Saaxo Has been gone for a while. It is the fastest gowing settlement in Mudug. It was established 5 years ago, and today is larger than Hobyo, Afbarwaaqo or Sadex Higlo. It is already as large as Galinsoor.

Saaxo in January 2017 and January 2021, 4 years.
View attachment 193587
We respect Reer Saaxo decision to join PL and boy have they reaped the fruits.

Honestly I laugh at the puntlanders who actually believe in this Gedo nonsense. I sum up these Gedo people as nothing but gypsies who seek an existence along the borders of Galmudug.

Yesterday they were waiving the Ethiopian and Puntland flags to survive but today they wave the Galmudug flag. These low IQ's finally understand that I am the master of this land and they must kiss my hand to survive.

This is the Saaxo they claim, the small red dot next to Tuulo Qorax, pathetic.

Tuulo 1.jpg

Tuulo2.jpg

Tuulo 3.jpg

@Galmudug-State the MJs are a bigger enemy for Galmudug/HG then MX in my opinion

The threat is different. I personally think that naked bush people are a cancer. I don't like them being near my people.

Mj will meet me in the battlefild and I will win as always. I defeated and enslaved Keenadiid, kicked him out of Mudug with my intelligence, strength and fortitude I then went on to conqueer Galkayo and Sadex Higlo Dagari, Docol, Afbarwaaqo. Omar Mahmoud is buried in Afbarwaaqo, this is one of the founders of the largest tribe of MJ.

Last edited:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Mr Gedo, you have nothing to say today. Have you given up?
Sheegto, how is Saaxo related to the whole point, how is Gedo related to your point. Don't bother replying sheegto, but all I got to say is, unakaleh :mybusiness:

Trending

Latest posts