2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Look at this comment in this video :russ:
Screenshot_20231231-150833_TikTok.jpg

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
His been defeated by jamahirta 🦁now he realized he have no chance to be independent country his begging hassan gurgurte for semi autonomous region like puntland 😸😸😸

His been defeated by jamahirta 🦁now he realized he have no chance to be independent country his begging hassan gurgurte for semi autonomous region like puntland 😸😸😸
Bro as hawiye we dont want isaaqπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜‹.
Walhi atleast confideration where we are one nation two system like china and honkong.
We dont want isaqq down the south they are maniacs these people atleast we know how to deal with darood

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Talking is good. It means Somalis are learning to treat each other with some respect. At the very least we're all Somalis, we should recognize our kinship.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Get ready for having a reer Waqooyi Vice President and reer Konfur President :mjohreally:
Get ready for puntland independence we will get recognition seconds πŸ˜‚ majerteen iyo inta madax madowe ba simaan… 34 years we are independent country to begging hassan gurgurte πŸ˜‚ jamahirta humility beesha idoor august 25 2023 it will be in history book forever

Get ready for puntland independence we will get recognition seconds πŸ˜‚ majerteen iyo inta madax madowe ba simaan… 34 years we are independent country to begging hassan gurgurte πŸ˜‚ jamahirta humility beesha idoor august 25 2023 it will be in history book forever
Walahi i remember back in 2019 when i was talking to my friends about khatuma kkkk great to se how far they have come they indeed destroyed the ilusion of snm and revealed them as paper tiger. Army

Trending