YOU BE THE JUDGE! Somali FM made a speech today at the UN, so did i (who’s telling the truth)

Status
Not open for further replies.
R.Kelly

Why do you always record yourself while driving your Uber? Go somewhere quiet.

I could understand the foreign minister better than you.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Is that you @R.Kelly ?:ileycry: If it's you, why do you seem tired?

Lmaoooo look at the attendance of UNGA
IMG_20180930_212234.jpg

:dead1::deadrose: He's addressing chairs and walls

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
R.kelly
Ok Sxb. The traffic is very loud.

Dalmoor

He’s speaking to an empty hall. That’s sad. All the way from Somalia to New York.

Who wants to listen to a tortured fractured nation :susp:

Same way those cars wouldn’t respect my speech :meleshame::kanyehmm:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
R.kelly
Ok Sxb. The traffic is very loud.

Dalmoor

He’s speaking to an empty hall. That’s sad. All the way from Somalia to New York.
Maybe he could get the permission or a deal of what he wanted, so there no problem if it was empty and got accepted what he wanted. I think it was more to do with lifting the arms embargo. If he got that prolly, I wouldn't joke about it:manny:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
So, you were talking to a car and he was talking to chairs. That means the speech is nullified and nobody will listen to it:damn::damn: You're both the same

That was exactly my point. We’re both mediocre but I ain’t claiming to be ruler of Mogadishu, just twitter:hemad::hemad::hemad:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
That was exactly my point. We’re both mediocre but I ain’t claiming to be ruler of Mogadishu, just twitter
You're both too much :drakekidding: although I kinda feel sorry for him as he's representing a nation while yours is twitter

Man, if I was there, the whole place would be packed. I would be a very respected envoy. I would be butting heads with the failed nations in Africa and the Muslim world. They would be in attendance while rudely using their latest Apple XS that they bought with stolen funds from their country's treasury in their pathetic attempt to their express their disdain but they would be eagerly listening if whether I announced that I cut their development aid or if I was going to invade to bring them democracy. Of course Somalia would not be among those failed nations because I would have brought it back from the ashes in just 2 years into my first term.

I would have said loudly and proudly that they must meet my conditions if they want my help and if they want meetings with me, the leader of the powerful first world country of Somalia.

But alas, you are stuck with accused rapist Farmaajo (who also has the rapist look) and his alien looking Prime Minister.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Man, if I was there, the whole place would be packed. I would be a very respected envoy. I would be butting heads with the failed nations in Africa and the Muslim world. They would be in attendance while rudely using their latest Apple XS that they bought with stolen funds from their country's treasury in their pathetic attempt to their express their disdain but they would be eagerly listening if whether I announced that I cut their development aid or if I was going to invade to bring them democracy. Of course Somalia would not be among those failed nations because I would have brought it back from the ashes in just 2 years into my first term.

I would have said loudly and proudly that they must meet my conditions if they want my help and if they want meetings with me, the leader of the powerful first world country of Somalia.

But alas, you are stuck with accused rapist Farmaajo (who also has the rapist look) and his alien looking Prime Minister.

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: The PM looks seriously deformed, his head looks unhuman :susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts